Burgerfi

Burgerfi Employer Reviews

Burgerfi Management
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMarch 4, 2015
Cons: no benefits, no vacation, no time off, long hours
Although I have learned much at Burgerfi, I would not recommend working for this company. They have good ideas and a good culture but this does not make up for how they treat their management staff. They tend to make many promises that are rarely kept asuch as advancement, pay and compensation. There is little to no franshisee to corporate agreement and this creates quite a rift when getting inspections. Burgerfi is a very young company and until they get all the kinks worked out will not be beneficial to young professionals. Certain owners only care about their guests and not their employees. They have been know to write off managers for making mistakes. This company is good for young managers just getting their feet wet, not for more experienced individuals who are looking for bigger careers. This is an extremely micro managed company.
productive and fun workplace with great atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches, longer breaks, great co-workers
Cons: healthcare benefits, work hours
First thing i did when i clocked in was count my drawer, then walked to the custard machine and made sure everything was stocked, in the meantime while I was stocking custard machine, i would also take orders, and give assistance to customers, for the remainder of the shift i would take orders, and clean the fronthouse part of the building, as well as answering any questions that the guests had.

My co-workers were phenomenal, they were actually the ones that taught me how to do my job, because management was too busy with other things. Very supportive people and considerate. never came on to strong or took things too lightly.

my hardest part of the job was dealing with the conflict inside of the restaurant. The customers that got a little too intoxicated, or the ones that were not pleased with their meal.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to relate to the customers, as well with the co-workers. I loved being able to talk story and give them ideas, or even vise verso.
Immature Crew with an Immature Management Team To Boot
Team Member (Current Employee), Mesa, AZFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: bad crew all around.
Many of the fellow coworkers are rather immature for their age, and an inconsistent management team doesn't help with this issue. The supposed consequences do not happen no matter the person who decides to pull a "no call, no show". General management is awful, cashiers can be quite rude and not attentive to customers, and the food is subpar at a not so lovely price for those who have to pay full dollar.
Fun place to work!!!!
Hospitality Attendant (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: everything!!!!
Cons: would have liked more hours
Greeted and kept restaurant guests, cleaned off tables and trays. Loved Loved the environment and music and all the people I worked with.
n/a
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: the food
Cons: hours
I was pretty much a waiter and it was good i enjoyed my job i really just need more hours that was my only problem
great oppurunity; worth more than a job
Cook/Waitress, Prep (Former Employee), Aventura, FLNovember 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, frequemt promotions
energetic environment. I learned trust your coworker can go a very long way. management was young but got things done and looking to promote.co-worker were like best friends, this is the best job for an upcoming adult.
Busy, Fast face, fun, on your feet all day
Kitchen Manager/Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Delray Beach FlSeptember 22, 2014
Working for the BurgerFi Team was a joy, all day I was working in the kitchen is a very fast pace restaurant. I was the kitchen manager so i had to make sure all day my employees were stocked with the items they needed to continue and produce for our guests. I learned a lot working for this company how to deal with not only 30 plus employees but how to really work under pressure. My management team was great we all worked together to not only keep our guest happy and the quality of our food consistant but we worked hard to keep our employees happy because without them we would not be a complete team. The hardest park of this job was dealing with the rush hours and just making sure our employees were keeping up in the kitchen so we did not make out guest wait too long for their food. Most enjoyable park of the job was to be able to go on the floor and speak to our guests as they ate the product we had just provided them with and have them thank us for such good quality and great customer service.
fast fun friendly dining
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), Aventura, FLSeptember 16, 2014
helping guest
placing phone orders
operating a cash register
A day at Pritchard
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pritchard was a great job, I interact with the customers, the people are extremely nice and organized. I always came to work with a bright big smile.
Meat Grinder - You WILL be fired overe nothing at all
Line Cook (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: occasional free food, awesome co-workers.
Cons: no benefits, slim chance to move up, child-like management
While there is an ability to learn about 5 things you might not know, you will mostly be expected to brown nose your bosses and play favorites. Nothing else will move you up in this company. Ever. Management is effectively the mentality of a toddler that throws fits, hours are long, pay is awful- an overall avoidable experience.
Fun Place Loved It
General Manager (Former Employee), Dallas TexasJuly 12, 2014
Wild Wings is beast in it self its business is based upon what sport is going on at that time most days. I worked there 9 years its came a long way and continues to grow rapidly.
fun work place
Supervisor (Current Employee), leawood kansasJuly 1, 2014
a new experience for me to learn more and better my self in the work place
Great burger job
Grill Cook (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 16, 2014
Pros: discount on lunch break, good hours.
Cons: hot, and getting used to back end of the kitchen.
Cooking on a hot grill making great burgers all day long, management is really outgoing, workers are friendly, and the atmosphere is outstanding, hardest part is the rush, and the best part is having a customer tell you, you made the best burger ever!
wonderful place
Cashier/Barista/Maintenance (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJune 8, 2014
Pros: grate hours
loved working there
i learned water cups are free
hardest part was letting people know that their card was declined, or that we ran out of bacon.
loved the crew and the customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMay 14, 2014
I just started working there as my third job, and it seems that they give the hours and opportunities to the ones that work the hardest. They are very good about being friendly and inviting to customers.
productive and fun workplace
cashier (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMay 3, 2014
productive and fun workplace everyone is loves to smile and loves to be around each other our customers are always greeted with a smile and it makes them feel comfortable
BurgerFI
Prep Cook (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2014
well my days at work consisted of chopping herbs onions and potatoes and kept the kitchen area clean and the main floor .Before i left i made shour the whole kitchen area was clean and inorder
Fun atmosphere with energetic music
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 23, 2014
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: few team members on the clock during rush hours
The people I worked with were fun and the environment was fun but very fast paced so being able to move quickly was very important. At times it would get really busy and I would have minimal help and had to manage the FOH by myself at times which proved to be incredibly difficult during rush hours. The most enjoyable part of my job would be able to talk to my coworkers and carry on friendly conversations while we were completing our cleaning duties.
Its okay
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2014
Working there is very easy but be aware of management. They pick favorites
Excellent company. The opportunites with this new company are endless.
Fast Food (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: always learning something new. gave employee discounts.
Cons: late hours sometimes midnight and after.
A typical day at work was always exciting. This BurgerFi just opened up in The Woodlands. They taught me everything about this type of business. I worked with people who thought like me and enjoyed my interaction with all levels. The hardest part was working double shifts. Anytime they asked for help I was always willing to do that for them. My General Manager said in my letter of recommendation-" he is a good worker and a team player". "He demonstrates that he is responsible and gets along well with others".