Burgerfi Employee Reviews

BurgerFi! Assistant Genral Manager
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 10, 2017
BurgerFi! was an amazing company to work, learn and grow with. Im extremely grateful for the many lessons learned and opportunitys given during my tenure there. BGM was an exceptional Management group to be a part of.
unfortunate owner
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 4, 2017
The days were always full of things to do.. Unfortunately the owner was an issue. I loved the fast paced atmosphere and the coworkers were a lot of fun. But I didn't agree with how the owner wanted it run.
Pros
free lunch
Stressful
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNNovember 26, 2017
Burger Fi as a corporation has a great and delicious concept! However working for an independent owner was a fail and corporate did not offer any help to the staff that they just left behind when they closed the doors to my location. I knew the end was coming so I got out before they closed down but I am disappointed that the corporation offered nothing to the staff that showed up to work with closed doors.
Pros
Great Concept
Cons
Ownership
Terrible Employer
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2017
Do not work for them. You will regret it. They push their staff extremely hard and do not compensate appropriately. They will promise advancement opportunities but it will never actually happen. Very bad company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Very cut-throat and do not value their employees
great place
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Palm Beach, FLNovember 19, 2017
Really enjoy working here. It has been the best job I have had. The culture is fun and you are happy going to work. Everyone is very helpful and answers any questions you might have.
too many chiefs and not enough indians
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 17, 2017
The upper management had to step in because to 3rd store manager in 10 mos was arrested at work. CEO came to manage and the place fell apart. Do as I say not as I do is a bad business model.
Very fun and Busy job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 13, 2017
It just opened by the time I got there it was a positive work environment. The bosses try their best to bring out the best in their employees and we always kept customers pleased.
Loved working here
cashier (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNNovember 12, 2017
I absolutely loved working here. The place overall is great. The management is great, and the drama is at a minimum. It is a fast paced environment, but very easy to keep up. The start pay is excellent, and the store manager is the best.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
not enough hours
No a good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Delray Beach, FLNovember 8, 2017
This is the worst place ever to work. They over work you for little pay and when you are scheduled to work until a certain time you stay pass that time 30-45 minutes after so sometimes hours later and when you ask can you leave they say no because we are busy.. So basically you have to stay at work until they’re not busy. They don’t care for the people who have kids at all.
Cons
No breaks for cashiers working an 8 hour shift or more
It's a matter of who you know
Grill Operator/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 5, 2017
It was actually pretty miserable to work there. I worked there for a long time with little appreciation. The only way you can advance in there is by knowing the managers or the owner. No other way. Working there is not a grantee that you will move ahead no matter how hard you work or how long you've been with the company. It's frustrating knowing that.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor management. Owner doesn't take responsibility for anything that goes on in the store
Very stressful place to work
Cashier/Food (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 5, 2017
Management is very poor and unfair, they do not care about there employees and disrespect you in front of everyone. I am very unhappy there and it is stressful, affecting my school work bad. The hardest part of the job is when it is busy and everyone is everywhere. The best part is the customers, everyone is very sweet.
Cons
No breaks
Diverse work place
In store prep trainer (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 3, 2017
Great team I worked with tho the general manager started taking out his own personal frustrations on the staff was an Instore retrained I had accidentally broke a piece of equipment my 1st time & was fire.
Pros
Free shift meals at corporate store & half off food when not on duty
Cons
Send u home when things are slow not guaranteed your scheduled hours
its busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 3, 2017
never have our own time the customers are very rude and you always have problems with customers no matter what it was goo but I personally was stressed
BurgerFi is a good place to work
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 2, 2017
The job requires long hours on your feet in a fast paced environment, if you are able to handle that and are satisfied with the pay per hour then this is the job for you
Pros
great food and delicious milkshakes
Cons
difficult co workers
Good environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 29, 2017
The work environment was very excellent just couldn't work anymore with transportation and all. I would recommend it to a future employment seekers. Good day.
Pros
Free lunch, nice folks
Cons
Leaving
Life as a Burger Boy
Shift Manager/Front of the House Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 28, 2017
Typical day at Burgefi is as compared to a busy afternoon in a chickfila drive thru line, I have learned multiple ways to communicate thru the hardest rush hours. Communication & leadership roles played a major factor. Management at the job was Confusing in many ways. After a general management switch up, it took burgerfi a while to get back to Franchise level. The workplace culture Referred To an Urban Life feel That Obtained life as you walked Thru The Doors.honestly One Of the Toughest Parts about the Franchise Was ..... Well the job was Fairly easy. i Enjoyed the Franchise alot, it influenced me to Put pride into my daily objectives at Burgerfi. Seeing The customers smile as They Told me How they enjoyed there service.
Pros
delicious food
Cons
no benifits
Fun and friendly
Prep Section member (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLOctober 23, 2017
Excellent work environment and excellent staff members
and timely wages, excellent learning opportunities and scope for growth,if working continously for long term.
Pros
Free lunch and drinks
Cons
we need totalk about company benefits upfront.
always stayed busy and cleaned
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surfside Beach, SCOctober 21, 2017
management was great they always kept us on our feet and busy, a typical day would consist of getting peoples orders and bringing it to them and cleaning up the resturant
good place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2017
great employees

good managers

flexible hours

great pay

enjoyed the free food and free shakes

friendly employees

very understanding

easy uniform
Pros
great hours
Cons
no benefits
It was okay
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
It's a good first job to show you how hard life can be. They give you extensive hours for low pay and expect a high quality job. The management was decent, but constantly watching you. The customers could be rough. Depending on hours and store location, there are hours the line could be constantly out the door with each burger given maximum 10 minutes to be distributed.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Pay, long hours