Burgerville

Burgerville Employee Reviews

Burgerville is an amazing company. People are happy to work there.
Cashier/TM (Former Employee), Hazel dell BVJune 4, 2015
Pros: Fun enviornment and interacting with guests
Cons: some management at soem stores could improve
I really enjoyed the opportunity BV gave me. I gained so many very useful skills from working there. The fact that they care about their guests makes the employees happy to work with them. They also provide so much more than expected for employees. My teams I worked with were always upbeat and happy to be there. Thats what made it so easy to go to work and not dread the job. My managers were always so caring. If you were having a problem either home or work place they would help you resolve it.
Not a great envoirment to work in but Great Food
Team Leader (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 2, 2015
Management played favorites, some managers were letting some workers use drugs and alcohol at and while working on the job and some still reside there doing it. Worked Hard and kept smiling and being the best i can be. The longer I stayed it cleaned up a bit but was still being ran by a manager that shall not be named that was sleeping with employees in the parking lot and smoking pot around the corner. Not a good place to work in my opinion but I still love there food!!
Okay
Team Member (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 30, 2015
Pros: Half of of food
Cons: Management not so great
Not the best job in the world always busy, not paid very well. Rude management and the customers can be cruel. Plus the team crew there is not the best don't really help each other.
A great start build up working experience
Counter Clerk (Former Employee), The DallesMarch 24, 2015
Working at Burgerville offered a great system of working as a team, helping people balance work and life. It should me how to be a hard working goal oriented employee. The management was very friendly and respectful, and open to hearing how the company could improve. The most enjoyable aspect of working their, was interacting with different people for all perspective.
Fun/educational work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Camas, WAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great benefit program, lots of room for advancement.
Great place to work, lots of room to advance. Great company values. Great community interaction. A great company that cares about their employees and the community.
Guest Service
Crew member (Current Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work consist of meeting every guest needs at every touch point in the restaurant. taking care of their needs fast so they are able to get to their plane and enjoy their travel.
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Kelso, WAFebruary 2, 2015
I learned how to work a cash register correctly. I loved working with my co-workers. My managers were awesome to work with the kept the job enjoyable. On a typical day I would come in and start working right away. Even when we were busy we all worked together to keep it a enjoyable work place.
A great and environmental work place, very helping to people
Cashier (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: healthcare, 50% off of meals
when i went to work i would start out by putting my head set on and i would go and get my cash register started up then i would take orders and ask how people how their day was some people would have good days and some people would have bad days and would take it out on me or someone else i was working with, i still was fine and never let it bother me, I would make sure my area was always cleaned and organized. my co workers were great we were like a family and always got a long. The most enjoyable part about my job was going to work with all the awesome co workers i had no matter if we were having a bad day we would always cheer each other up.
Fun work enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), oregon, washingtonJanuary 6, 2015
Great work environment. Wonderful learning opportunities for advancement and personal development
Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 10, 2014
make sure you smile at all times don't let the customer know your having a bad time listen carefully repeat the order if you don't think your right you want to make sure your customer has a great thought about you and how you represent the company
fast paced work environment
CREW MEMBER (Current Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: being drive thru opener( 5:30am-3:00pm) and 70% employee discount
Cons: nothing ever stays consistent
As an opener, i get there at 5:30 in the morning, set up and turn on necessary machines and open doors at 6 am. Afterwards i fill out my production sheet to figure out what in the store needs to be made, prepped, portioned, etc. to keep store running smoothly and efficiently day by day. in the midst of doing so i am in charge of maintaining order taking, taking payment, and getting orders out accurately and courteously in the drive thru and in the dining room both with a manager standing by in case of need of assistance. I do this every shift i work until 10:30 am other co-workers are scheduled to come in and take over the dining room area.I get along with and enjoy working with almost all my coworkers with no issues hardly ever. This job is no longer challenging to me as i strive to experience, learn and achieve something new that i can progress at. The most enjoyable part of my job would probably be getting to interact with my "regulars" that i get to see frequently if not on a daily basis and i also enjoy the physical movement (although exhausting at times) that is required in a job like this as we are a very faced paced facility.
Fun workplace, management lacking
Cashier (Former Employee), Centralia, WashingtonSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: 70% discount on meals, positive force in the community
Cons: food is costly, advancement is difficult.
When you come into the world, you try to solve as many problems as you can. When you leave the world it will still have problems. The work environment was fun, I love interacting with the crew and guests. It is a satisfying job for those who are committed to excellent customer experience.
productive and friendly
Cashier (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly place
Cons: management was less than helpful
fast pace environment
learned to have a lot of patience
management was not as good as could have been
hard working coworkers
handling disgruntled customers
the regulars who would come in were great to have
Fast paced, customer oriented clean enviroment
Crew Member (Current Employee), Aloha, ORJuly 22, 2014
Pros: employee discount is 70% off, free drinks, meeting lots of people
Cons: early mornings, late nights, and not many people that can cover shifts.
My typical day at work includes clocking in and out, and continually helping customers, cleaning, taking orders, handing out food, preparing drinks and milkshakes, doing dishes, changing garbage's and at the end of the day checking with co-workers to see if they need my assistance with anything before I leave. I then count down my till and make sure my cash handling for the day is even and not short or over. My managers check our cash out reports and let us know when it is time to go home. My coworkers are all great and they can always put a smile on my face. We all work well together as a team and they make working for Burgerville lots of fun.

At Burgerville, I have learned a lot about perseverance and hard work. Sometimes its hard to work in the food industry, but my managers have taught to me to power through it and make the best of bad situations. Overall, working at Burgerville has taught me many things, the main thing being that working hard and having a smile on your face gets you places.

The hardest part of working at Burgerville is talking to and dealing with customers who can be rude or angry. In those situations I try and calm the guest down and find a solution to whatever problem they experienced. It can be hard, but at the end of day it is all about our guests.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely creating delicious food and drinks that people love. Working with my coworkers is awesome and its all part of what makes working at Burgerville so great.
great to work in the airlines
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJuly 9, 2014
i loved this job never wanted to leave but they closed our department down.
not there long enough
Cook (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJune 18, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not my kinda job
I was there for about six months for and inturnship. I cooked burgers on the mobile kitchen.
Productive and some days its fun while other days its stressful
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits, free lunch for managers, most employees are good
Cons: no breaks for managers, long shifts, management doesn't get awards for hard work that they do
Learned how to properly run the floor, to ensure that there are no holes in a schedule, that while they say that you do a great job and then bring in someone else to run the store. Hardest part is when the employees think that they are better than the managers and you are short staffed to do anything about it. the funniest part of the job is when employees want to be there and have fun with working on getting orders out in a timely manner.
Team oriented environment with friendly coworkers who follow the motto "serve with love"
Grill (Current Employee), Battle ground, WADecember 23, 2013
A typical day is 100% on your feet work, it helped me learn important communication skills and proper work ethic. Management stays on top of its workers as they should to maintain proper work environment. A friendly group of co-workers that i can also call my friends. The harest part is mostly the extreme speed it takes to get orders out on time. I personally love the work under pressure and love the feeling of multitasking.
I worked with great people in a wonderful restaurant.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 1, 2013
Pros: i learned a lot working at burgerville.
I learned mostly the front counter, I worked the drive-thru and the fry stations on occasion.The managers were very knowledgeable and very easy to work with.
Fun place to work very fast paced, with very long days with no breaks.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 22, 2013
Pros: free food for salary employees
Cons: long days no breaks
Fun environment,very fast paced,good benefits & pay. If you like very long days with no breaks and employees that like to call out and not show up for work than this is the company for you.

Burgerville Salaries