Burlington Stores Employee Reviews

Found 4,474 reviews matching the search
great experience
cashier (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVAugust 21, 2017
i love the people we work with and all the new people i got to see. justl need a better paying job for my husband to finish school. im sorry i needd to leave.
great company
Loss Prevention Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2017
I miss working for this company great pay free kunches room for advancements frre travel with lodging and per diem as well as pay. great hours great manager to low level employee relationship
Enjoyable Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Burlington. All of my managers and coworkers were pleasant to work with and all enjoyed their jobs. The management was very organized and easy to talk to.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Not paid enough hourly
Weekly pay is a plus
Receiving Technician (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAAugust 19, 2017
Paid once a week. Receiving very laid back. Once inventory received, it needs to be priced and sensored if over a certain amount of money and put out on the sales floor.
do more with less
Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 19, 2017
I believe it is just the region due to other reviews I have read, but the old adage of do more with less has never been more true. Support and payroll continually goes away but you are still held to the same standards and are threatened with losing your job if you do not agree.
Relaxed place to work
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDAugust 19, 2017
A typical day at work wasn't to hard or to easy. At times we'll receive a big load but everyone tended to work at the same pace to get it done. Employees were fine to get along and work with. Overall the experience was good dealing with retail and stock. The Hardest part of the job is just making sure you get the right sizes when tagging the clothes.
It was ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15222August 19, 2017
It was an okay experience just for $7.25. I did not like the fact that i had to wear something specific. My discount wasn't great. This job was just something to have while my mom was sick so there isn't much to say about it.
it was a great learning experience
Sales floor associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2017
I learned a lot more about customer service that ! feel will help me in other jobs in my life. I enjoyed my manager and she really helped and cared about her employees.
Slow Pace
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR, FLOOR MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAAugust 18, 2017
burlington is a nice place to work, overall though its not enough room to move up in the company. if youre inside of the actual store it can be easy to get over looked.
Place is a mess
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAAugust 18, 2017
Management had no idea or pumping laws.. so I lost my milk supply.. they don't give breaks on time... they also told me I would have to pump in my car.. illegal. This place was a mess and understaffed.
They will slave you
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 17, 2017
It's had good times an bad time working there but they will take advantage of you an take mostly every right as a person a push u to your limits an get right ups for taking a Lil break
Learn what its like to work in retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 17, 2017
At first i thought that i was going to be working as a cashier but on the third day i was to work in the back putting clothes on hangers for countless hours in tedious work. If it involved chemistry i would have been fine.
Stock and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2017
Its a slow pace job
Nothing to learn to have in the future
The management is like any other retail store,"average"
Nothings hard about this job because ts mostly hands on
What I enjoyed about this job was making the customers shopping easier for them
fast and friendly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Crestwood, ILAugust 17, 2017
Burlington was a good place for employment. besides the benefits and pay it was comfortable and relaxed. The managers were great, The team was awesome
not so great only working 2 to 3 days making $9.00 an hour.
Stock Flow/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXAugust 17, 2017
Working there is very repetitive. You work 4 hours a day for minimal pay. It is not worth it. No incentives, no advancement and barely any recognition.
n/a
Cashier/logistic stocker (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 17, 2017
Burlington Coat Factory is a very productive place to work at, I enjoyed the staff and the managers, they're very helpful and reliable to the staff and customers.
Huge wearhouse, many appliances to choose from.
Customer Care Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 17, 2017
An employee would go around their ordered department for the day and maintain it nice, clean, and neat. We'd help a customer with any questions they may have and we'd also give out the service of sizing people (meaning in suits, dress clothes, etc.). It is always busy with amazing prices other departments can't beat, but can sure use some new adjustments to the store.
Pros
10 percent off purchases.
Cons
Short breaks, no benefitial health care.
Unsanitary working condition
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 17, 2017
It's a decent place to work except for the fact that there is no proper management hierarchy. Some people feel entitle and don't want to do the job they are getting paid to do. The breakroom and bathroom is unsanitary sometimes not even toilet paper is available. Pro's employee discounts
the hardest part of the job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2017
the hardest part of working here was no matter how great of a worker you are you don't really get no recognized for nothing. through it all i enjoyed working here
smooth working enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 16, 2017
They are very unorganized at the Old National HWY location, management needs improvement. They need a whole new team. They even will change your hours sometimes and seems like you have worked less but really you have worked more and you don't get payed for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burlington Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9