Burnett Specialists Employee Reviews

Variety of jobs and opportunities
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2016
I enjoyed the flexibility of the positions and opportunities I was offered. I was placed at a variety of locations with the ability to learn new skills and responsibilities.
The hardest part was the short time frame on some of the positions which meant you had to grasp new concepts very quickly, which was fairly easy. However there was no time for getting to know the other employees. I was at one position for 4 days.
Pros
Flexibility and Opportunities for learning new skills
Cons
Short temporary positions
They always email me about up coming events that I can work.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2016
They are a great company to work for if you just need a little extra change every now and then. Its fun working special events that they offer.
Very professional
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2015
Great company to work for, the staff is very good and willing to help you. When there is a issue they corrected it promptly.
Pros
will do what they can to help you in locating work
Cons
N/A
Productive job,
Line Assembler/ Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2015
Great co-workers, the job is not a hard job just follow procedures and work as a team. The most enjoyable thing is having my weekends off.
Good job opportunity
Assembler I (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2015
I've been working for Burnett Staffing for a couple of months. So far, I have enjoyed this opportunity for work and I look forward to moving up with the company I have been placed with on a contract basis.
Pros
Flexible schedules, weekly pay
fun to work at. fast paste
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2015
all I all good job. no benefit's but good hours. the line leads really don't know nothing about the job. they have people working for the company an there worst then the burnet people that work there. they throw you under the bus when there job depends on it.
Pros
free fruits
Cons
short breaks
Nice fun place to work at
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2015
It was a nice place to work for , you begin your work day and it ended on a quite note. Well they would send you out to different locations to various places . Most time you were doing events for the stadium downtown .
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
small jobs with big bucks
Temporary Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2015
Working for a temp agency can be a great way to try out different jobs or get your foot in the door at a desirable company. On the other hand, it often means frequent changes in work schedule and location.
Great assignments with Burrnett
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 1, 2015
I had good opportunity with Burnett. They placed me with good assignments and paired me with a good direct hire opportunities. I spoke regularly with all levels of management who helped me find a good fit. When an assignment from another agency ended, they quickly picked up my resume and were out having me on interviews again. I recommend them highly.
Pros
great assignments, very frequent and available
Cons
would like more direct hire opportunities
have not received much work from them
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2015
liked the job that i had with them but they did not communicate with my supervisor when i called in sick so i lost the job, worked about 96 hours a week for almost three months 6 days a week.
Pros
good money
Cons
no time to have a life
Great Great Great
Convention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 5, 2015
Temp Emp - always ever changing with job discriptions so always doing something different and usually a lot of fun. Love the staff; they are Awesome.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Sometimes outside in inclement weaher
Great training
Loss Mitigation/Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2015
Great on the job training. Breaks and company sponsored lunches. Management and supervisors were always willing to assist. Opportunity to grow within the company was made available to those who qualified.
Pros
Great training
Warehouse/material handler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
Packing and labeling boxes constantly. I learned that even medical parts have its own warehouse. The Management was ok, they handled their business productively. Coworkers we're friendly people. Having all boxes on the pallets by a certain time frame was kind of hard, but I managed to have it done on time. The thing I enjoyed most was the shift was from 4am to 12pm.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Very Hot
A typical day at work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2015
Currently, I still work with Burnett but have not gotten any new assignments. But when I do work. I work for conventions and assisting others by inputing data in the system, greeting customers/clients, and having group meetings that may consist of our work output and what needs to be fixed before we start working. Communication is the key to Burnett Staffing's success.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
N/A
Staffing agency
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2015
I have been with Burnett throughout the years. Very friendly and helpful staff. Always available when there is any problems and to answer any questions or concerns.
great company, if willing to work hard for your money!
HR/Sales Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
-good temporary job
-hard work
-benefits were okay
-good culture and overall environment
-friendly group of people
-the company is great but they expect a lot out of employees
-room for growth if you are looking for it
Contracting
Contractor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 9, 2015
The position obtained with Burnett Staffing was a contracting agreement with ADP Garnishment services. Responsibilities and knowledge required to perform this task were attention to detail, data entry, use of state and federal mandated regulations.
the most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to expand my knowledge and utilize new systems.
the hardest part of the job was the unavailability of vacation time.
Good Vibes
Shop Helper (Former Employee) –  Houston,Tx.May 19, 2015
Good team of people thats is will to train you at all time. If you like cold envoriment work the freezer it is the best freezer in texas
Awsome staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2015
I have been with Burnett for over a year. They rock. They place you in great assignments. The staff is always very nice and always willing to help in any way they can, even on thier off days or when they are out of the office. They always return your calls and emails even on Sunday. What agency does that. Burnett that's who. They care and go the extra mile to place you.
I would recomend everyone.
Burnett truely ROCKS!!!!
Fun Experience
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
The management was excellent.
My co-workers were so reactive and hardworking
The hardest part of my job was when I should work by myself
The most enjoyable part of my job was when performance met the standard.