Burrtec Waste & Recycling Services, is a well established refuse and recycling collection company serving over fifteen municipalities throughout Southern California and employing over 1000 full time employees. Burrtec continues to grow through co. acquisitions and successful bid proposals. Burrtec is a family owned company that firmly believes the key element to our success is knowing how important each employee is in the organization. We have the following position at our Palm Desert divisions:
The primary function of this position is to maintain, inspect, and repair equipment.
- Will be responsible for the inspection, maintenance, and repair of transfer trucks/trailers, loaders, and forklifts.
- Will provide maintenance and repair to Caterpillar heavy equipment, wheel loaders, dozers, forklifts and perform R&R of hydraulic components and air and hydraulic brake systems
- Will be responsible for DOT inspection, maintenance and repair of OTR vehicles.
- General vehicle preventive maintenance.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area clean.
- Will respond to road call and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose diesel engines, brakes, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment problems systematically and accurately.
- Capable of identifying parts needed for repairs.
- Must have ability to work with minimal direction.
- Must possess a California Drivers License
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Previous forklift experience and familiarity with the operation of various powered equipment is desirable
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package –medical paid in full by company and 401K with company match.
Indeed - 8 months ago
As a well established and growing company serving communities throughout Southern California and employing over 1000 full time employees,...