Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Employer Reviews

Team work oriented environment
KEY ACCOUNTS SHIPPING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 18, 2013
Pros: free product for employees, company functions
Cons: warehouse space
Started the day by coming and in preparing work for direct reports and organized shipping priorities for that day. Conveyed that information to dock workers and order picking crew. In constant contact with Customer Service Dept with urgent request and issues with customer orders. Often assisted on the floor when needed as well. Helped pick and load – more... orders when needed. Scheduled LTL and container load pickups with local and region carriers. Maintained solid working relationship with them.

I learned to use WMS systems there such as IVS and Red Prairie, as well as good time management, communication and people skills. Hardest part of the job was probably dealing with over space of the warehouse for finished goods. That would lead to occasional inventory accuracy issues. I absolutely loved my co workers. Everyone helped each other and really had a team work feel to everything. The most enjoy aspect was working with good people, getting customers their orders and having fun doing it. Management was solid and also would lend a helping hand when needed. – less
Productive Business. Great Values.
Filling/ Final Assembly Planner (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 24, 2013
Pros: we participated in habitat for humanity
Cons: health care
Burt's Bees was an excellent company to work for. I started to work there when we had only one filling line. I watched this company to grow to 10 filling lines. They have great values and everyone lived them at work and at home.
Forklift operator and line worker
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: not enough hours
Scan in products and make sure that all products are in good shape.
Stocking and stacking products in the warehouse
Very fun place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 23, 2013
Productive and fun place to work! Really enjoyed the daylight saving work hours.

About Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees wants to mind its own beeswax, but sting the competition. The company makes and markets lip balm, bath oils, soaps, – Read more