Burton Snowboards

Burton Snowboards Employee Reviews

Fun company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tahoe City, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: fun environment, snowboarding days.
Cons: a lot of overtime during winter months, a lot of travel
Typical day entailed being on the road and servicing accounts. I learned sales techniques to increase sales. Management and co workers were great and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is being dependent on the weather for a good sales season. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to snowboard and live a fun lifestyle.
Ride to work
Rider Service Representative (Former Employee), South Burlington, VTDecember 12, 2013
Pros: great parties
Cons: great parties
Responsible for customer service related inquiries, fielding all customer service calls, handling customer issues and requests, (including high call volumes during peak sales seasons), performing online order requests and data input (including billing closeouts and account management), maintaining professionalism and organization through email and phone contact, planning and preparing for sales events and promotions, and establishing professional relationships with customers and local businesses.
Fun place to work but the pay if awful and there is hardly any room for advancement
Developer - Outerwear (Current Employee), Burlington, VTNovember 4, 2013
Pros: snowboarding
Cons: pay
Burton is a great place to start a career however there is little room for advancement and they feel that giving you the opportunity to snowboard makes it ok to not pay there employees what they're worth.
Burton Snowboards
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 26, 2013
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: unpaid
It was a one month promotional campaign where I helped to bring brand awareness to the city of Chicago. It was an unpaid campaign but in return we got free merchandise. It was a great experience because it gave me a chance to work with other creative individuals and spend my day outside in Chicago during the summer.
Productive and hardworking taking the company to next level
SAP FICO Consultant (Former Employee), Burlington, VTMay 30, 2013
Pros: complimentary shopping vouchers
Cons: we use to play games like tennis, cricket ect for relaxing
i use to enjoy my job along with work .All my team members were good and co operative and help full and management also motivated us a lot to encourage us and extract work from us on right time
A dream job for a professional who is passionate about snowboarding
Mid Atlantic Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mid Atlantic RegionMarch 5, 2013
Pros: ride for free, free gear, great camaraderie within the sales team
Cons: business is weather dependent
The passion for snowboarding throughout the company is undeniable. Long days on the road and long nights placing orders are all dedicated to growing the brand with retailers, and growing the sport of snowboarding as a whole.
Productive and fun workplace that promotes thinkers
Transportation Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2012
Incredible management that is understanding and thinks logically.
Productive and fun work environment, hard work, high stress.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mid-Atlantic RegionSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: travel to locations across country and get to snowboard for free at many resorts.
Cons: difficult to maintain work/ life balance, disorganization in management structure.
Working as a sales representative for the past two years has given me tremendous retail experience and a wide range of skills focusing on visual merchandising, promotional events, presenting product lines, chasing orders, and growing the business by obtaining new distribution through implemented strategies.
Burton Snowboards - Best in Class Action Sports Company
Demand Planning Supervisor (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CaliforniaJuly 2, 2012
Pros: very casual, yet extremely professional
Cons: working from a satellite office does not allow for much advancement
Fast paced
Good environment to refine information analysis
Good deals on products and services
Market leader
Qualified and enthusiastic employees
Focus on excellence

About Burton Snowboards

The Burton Corporation made snowboards before boardsports became extreme. The company, doing business as Burton Snowboards, is – Read more

Burton Snowboards Photos

Thank You Jake!
One of my first magic carpets. Burton M6. Schaaaa Wing!!!
Wish I still had my Craig Kelly signature board!

RIP CRAIG!