Burton Employee Reviews in United States

Best person I have work for yet.
Farm hand helper (Former Employee) –  Cooter, MOApril 7, 2016
Driving Tractors watching things grow and just having fun. Hardest part of the job was long hours in the fall.Watching the Boss man laugh.
Pros
all of the above
Cons
Getting the Boss man mad.
Very interesting and rewarding
Intellectual Disabilities Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 22, 2016
The consumers are great to work with. I have came across some good coworkers over the past 7 years. The hardest part is when one of the consumers move or pass away.
IDS (Current Employee) –  Due West, SCFebruary 6, 2016
This is a wonderful place to work and be of service to individuals with intellectual disabilities. I never have a boring day. It is very interesting. While it can be stressful, it is worth it.
Pros
Every other weekend off
Cons
Some of the best surfboards in the world
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CANovember 2, 2015
It was great working there and would work there again. They closed the department I was in down so unfortunately myself and three others were dismissed.
Pros
Cool people, on the beach, great products.
Cons
Couldn't keep me there, nor pay enough to live in the area either.
Adults with disabilities and special needs
Trainer/Driver in the Day Program (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 27, 2013
I worked in the day program for the last year of employment, Monday through Friday, 7am - 3:30pm. I supervised a table of 9 adults with special needs with obtaining gainful employment in areas of training and assisting with ADL's. I loved this job, my co-workers were awesome. Management can always be improved. The hardest part of the job is separating work from family, because for some, we are their family.
Very enjoyable environment, fast paced and fun
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 24, 2013
Burton is one of the best jobs I have ever worked. Great learning new sales techniques as well as being in a field I am very passionate about.
Nice place to work with good benefits
Mental Retardation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 18, 2013
I enjoyed working at the curton center, they had great benefits and the people were great to be around, the job was very rewarding.
It was fun working at burton
Field technician (Former Employee) –  Dominica, West indinesSeptember 19, 2012
We would give our clients the best of service,commuicate with clients on job progress as offen as we can,we did work long hours to get the job do,management was great.
Pros
clothes allowances
Cons
no benefits