BUSCH'S Employee Reviews in United States

Manager (Former Employee) –  Sea Isle City, NJAugust 7, 2016
Typical day at work started at 7 AM work until 9 PM. I was the maintenance manager in charge of a 12 man maintenance crew. I was responsible for maintaining all kitchen equipment . Also responsible for keeping a 425 seat restaurants clean . I was also responsible for the inventory of food and liquor supplies. I Work very well with my coworkers upper management ( owners). It was a Pleasure working there for 25 years. The restaurant closed after 135 years of business.
Pros
It was a pleasure working there for 25 years.
Cons
Closed every winter. Seasonal business.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 11, 2016
Great opportunities to move around in the store and in other departments. Just not a great pay increase during job reviews.
no comments
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  South LyonJanuary 11, 2015
Not, a good place to work. It is not family at all. No thank you at all just clean and work.
Busch's
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MIJanuary 30, 2014
A typical day at Busch's is usually a very productive day. We start out by getting all of our fresh bakery goods out on the sale's floor. Then we make the deli case look amazing for our customers to see. Then we start to make "plan B" stuff if needed. After all that we then make production for the sales floor, meaning we make sandwiches, salads, subs, pot pies, and snackers. Our team at Busch's works extremely hard and we are always looking to make a sale!
Pros
employee discount
Cons
hours given
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 24, 2013
Typical day at work greet customers,process transactions .
Great store teams, terrible corporate leadership
Current Manager (Current Employee) –  MIMay 19, 2013
This once great company is being run into the ground by a clueless leadership team composed of Target rejects.
Pros
work/life balance, devoted team members
Cons
clueless leadership
run by target people now
management (Current Employee) –  michiganApril 22, 2013
Ive worked here and if you want to move up, go work for target and come back. People bust there hump to only be told they dont work hard enough. Then you try and move up and they tell you that you work too hard and you need to delegate more out. Hours get cut so can only delegate so much. No bonuses at all, raises are 25 cents a year if you are lucky. They waste money on things. Prices arent that high but they say how we dont make money but they make 35% margin. As long as you kiss butt and act 100% happy you are golden. Dont be a real person who shows true emotion or even add your opinions. As a manager you cant even write people up. You have to explain it to corp and 99% of the time they tell you no try and work it out. They say its a family place... More like natzi death camp.
Cons
too much to list
good place to learn all aspects of retail
general stock (Current Employee) –  Clinton, MIApril 11, 2013
I start off in the morning scrub and buff the store floor. After that i set up end caps for sale item, and put out product that is needed. I also cover three different departments. co-workers are always there to offer help if needed. I am always busy, which i like, always on the go.
Pros
2 paid breaks paid health benefits
Cons
no paid lunch
Long hours, little appreciation.
Floral Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 22, 2013
Over worked; owner's showed a lack of appreciation of their employees, placed a lot of responsibility on management to handle holidays. Refused to pay overtime hours.
fast paced friendly enviroment
Deli Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 5, 2013
Guest service, with a smile
Efficiency in catering creations
Production skills
Waste management
They used to actually care.
Service Clerk, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 31, 2012
When I started at this job they really cared about their employees that went down hill and all they really started caring about is money. I don't work or shop there any more.
Pros
great benefits, decent pay.
Cons
poor management, trmendous overturn of employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BUSCH'S. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8