Busch Entertainment Corporation Employee Reviews

CASHIER FOOD PEP
CASHIER FOOD PEP (Former Employee), WILLIAMBURB VAJune 2, 2015
Pros: WE GET HALF OFF
Cons: LONG BREAK
BUSCH GRADEN WAS A FUN PLACES TO WORK I WORK 80 HOUR EVERY TO WEEK I USE TO COME THERE EARLY IN THE MORING TO EAT BREAKFAST ALL THE TIME AND RIDE THE RIDE AND PLAY WITH THE CHILDEN TO SEE THEM LAUGH
fun
Culinary/Area host (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 30, 2015
loved working there i alson loveed the mangement. being able to particpoate in the activities with the other emplyeees were fun asl well. i wouldnt trade it in for the world , best jobi ever had
So much fun!
Entertainer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 29, 2015
Pros: Delicious cheap lunch, long breaks, wonderful management, great employee perks
Cons: can be physically tiring
As an entertainer you play a big role in making the guests have a wonderful experience. Its very rewarding when you make people smile. The company truly cares about the well being of their employees.
Productive and entertaining workplace.
Culinary Supervisor (Current Employee), Busch Gardens Tampa BayMay 22, 2015
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment have been a leading theme park and entertainment company delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences.
Great Atmosphere with great peoplw
Entertainment Technician (Former Employee), Tampa,FlMay 15, 2015
I loved everything about working for this company, was always something to do, a good work environment with lots of fun and extremely talented people
Fun people to work with, awesome summer job
o Guest Hostess & Sales Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Free park entry, park discounts, comp tickets, great co workers
Cons: Low wages
A good seasonal job for a high school or college student on summer break, however wages are rather low. very fun environment with fantastic co workers--interactions with guests can be somewhat stressful at times.
I love this company
Carver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 11, 2015
Awesome environment. You get to enjoy seeing the animals and interact with some of them. The best part about this job was the free admission into universal studios which all employees are granted.
Busch gardens cart server,cashier, and cook
CASHIER/SERVER (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 10, 2015
Pros: free complimentary tickets, long breaks, and discounts through out busch gardens
Cons: unprofessional management and longer shifts then expected
If I opened the section I was working at that day I would prepare the food, set out the cups. prepare the grease, make the tea, fill up the ice and get my teal if I cashier that day. I make several foods though out the day. When my shift is over I wait for a manager (who usually comes about 20-45 minutes after my shift is suppose to be over) and count my teal. If I close I clean dishes, take out the trash, and prep the food for the next day. Busch Gardens requires all employees to smile when working. I learned how to use a cash register, make different foods, and how to interact and communicate who people from different ethnicities. The management is extremely unprofessional and majority are very disrespectful and rude to the employees. The hardest part about the job is cleaning the fryers and the most enjoyable was meeting new people.
A very effective place to work.
Entertainer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2015
Working for this corporation really broadened my horizons and helped me understand what it meant to be a part of a team again.
fun, active, fast-pace
Photography Specialist (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 8, 2015
Pros: free tickets
Cons: bosses
It's a great place to work for a few years, but unless you move up in positions there's no point in staying. The supervisors are power hungry and the managers are really bad.
productive and fun workplace with different fantastic rides
games host (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMay 5, 2015
Busch Gardens is the name of two amusement parks in the United States, owned and operated by SeaWorld Entertainment, a division of Blackstone Group. The original park is in Tampa, Florida, and the second park is in Williamsburg, Virginia. The typical day we work 8 hours sometimes if there's a lot of guest 12 hours. I've learned that you have to be full energy when you enter at work so you can perform well,you have to know what is do's and dont's. you should always be presentable,wise and approachable.Always greet your guest as well as your co workers.The management is nice they provide very nice park as well as the environment where the guest and the team members can occupy. The hardest part of the job is when the park has a lot of people especially if they are in your games you have to be active,alert and be patience whatever the customers complain. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you earned a lot in your games and many more want to play in your assigned game and you always smile and to talk to them while enjoying your game as well because they are happy.
My Review of Busch Gardens
Cashier/Hostess (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits, free uniforms, employee discount, nice break areas
Cons: Long shifts
A typical day at work would be to come in, get your till, set up your register and then time manage between checking out guests and stocking with fellow team members. The most important thing I learned is how to give outstanding customer service. All of my coworkers were beneficial and productive parts of the team that I enjoyed working with. The hardest part of my job were some of the long shifts I had to work on school nights. The most enjoyable part of my job was the break area that had a lot of treats for the team members and the friendships I formed with my fellow team members.
enjoyable
Ride Attendant (Former Employee), williamsburg, VAApril 23, 2015
Pros: free entry, and tickets, meet thousands of new people
Cons: 12 hour days in the heat
other than the long days in the heat. I enjoyed being a ride attendant. you get to meet people from all over the world and maybe even someone famous.
productive and fun working with different people
Food Service Cashier (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 20, 2015
Pros: 30% off of food, free 6 tickets
Cons: HealthCare, Short Break
The most enjoyable part of my job is when the guest saying thank you after serving your service to all the guest. All my co-workers are kind. The management are approachable. I've learned a lot of things in the field of interacting with other people with confident and try something new to your new environment.
Very interesting and fun enviroment
Cashier (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 17, 2015
I learned that many different people come from all over the world to visit the park , the park is filled with animals and different exhibits and is very educational
Animanls
Drafting Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLApril 15, 2015
I like animals very much and I got to see animals all the time when I worked there and it was so much fun. The roller coasters are very fun and big and fast.
Fun place to work but worked like a slave.
Food Attendant (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere, benefits
Cons: Long shifts, short breaks
Overall fun place to work. Meet a lot of new people, and work in a beautiful atmosphere. Learned to do many other things than my actual job. Management was strict but fun, always there to help, but they do overwork their employees. Hardest part of the job was working 12+ hours a day, with one 1 hour break. Most enjoyable part was the benefits, good environment, working with friends and meeting people from around the world.
Very fun place to work
Ride Attendant (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 13, 2015
A typical day at Busch Gardens is very fun. Dealing with all of the families is interesting and you get to meet new people. no complaints about working here
Able to gain experience in several different fields of study
Lead the environmental (Former Employee), TampaApril 12, 2015
-Typical work day consisted of inspection, policy review, energy audits
-Reviewed certifications in many different safety aspects
Great Starter Job
Culinary Assistant (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 10, 2015
If you're just starting out working, fresh out of high school and need a job for the summer and fall season, this is the place for you.