Busch Entertainment Corporation

Busch Entertainment Corporation Employer Reviews

Fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 9, 2014
Meet people from cross seas, communicate with everybody, make alot of friends, learn different cultures
energetic
Server (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 3, 2014
cashier take customers orders and provide excellent customer service
Productive and fun workplace.Great Rides And Animals
Cashier (Former Employee), 10165 N Malcolm McKinley Dr, Tampa, FL 33612April 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Had an awesome time there from watching the animals, shows to riding the “I think it has the perfect mix of everything that anyone would be looking for/ expecting in a theme park From the parking to the rides, every employee was professional and very friendly! This is a great place to come a visit. The rides are pretty good, there are at least 3 good – more... rides and another one coming on the way. But beyond the rides there are some great events here. For Halloween they have howloscream , for Christmas they have Christmas town, and they also have BBB(bands, brew, and BBQ). Lots of fun the have here at all times of the year.
you have some time off the rides you should try some of the tours, they are pretty cool here. If you come during howloscream than you can go on one of the guided tours. It's a lot of fun because you get to skip in front of the line and you have some drink stops as well. – less
Okay job
Cashier (Former Employee), Tampa FlApril 1, 2014
Its a good job but not for someone who has a family to take care of.
Extremely fun and exciting place to work
Entertainment Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free tickets to the park
Cons: long shifts
It was really fun working with a huge group of misfits that I really felt like it was home with. We always helped each other out with teaching one another new techniques to power things up or just on how to do a task easier. Even on a bad day at work we made fun and kept smiling and laughing.
Certainly keeps you busy
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2014
I was a seasonal worker, but my hours were normally cut short due to line service closing early or overstaffed. Some of the people (coworkers and guests) were optimistic, others not so much. However, I loved what I worked for, I love working with food and great people.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Food and Wine Event Team Member (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMarch 25, 2014
In the two summers that I worked at Busch Gardens, I learned many skills, acquired new traits, and met many diverse people. It was difficult at first, being that I had no previous work experience, but I prevailed and those became two enjoyable summers even as I was working.
Productive and entertaining workplace
Cashier/Area Hostess (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAMarch 19, 2014
A typical day at working at Busch Gardens was fun. In the morning, fresh popcorn, coffee, and hot coacoa was made. Once customers arrived the fresh funnel cakes were made. Throughout the day more popcorn was made fresh for the guests. When it got close to closing time we began to clean up. If a customer came in just before closing their wishes were – more... still granted. After closing, we would clean all counters, floors, and doors. We restocked items and washed the dishes. We also put the money from the register in its correct place. Once that was done, a supervisor would check our work just before clocking out. – less
A FUN PLACE
Barista in Sultan Sweets (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: free foods, free tickets, free parking lots, free tickets for universal studio and sea world and discounts
I always get excited working in a amusement park. This is my very first job. The management is cool and fun. The hardest part of the job is when your short hand of people and you have to run all around. The most enjoyable part is that you can free food and making kids smile
Productive Amusment park
CART CASHIER (Former Employee), Williamburg , VAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: alot of work ours and long lunch breaks
Cons: aot of work to do and not that much help
On average the days are really long and productive and the managers really get to know you and work with you on your schedule.
Fun place to work
Admissions Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free tickets
Cons: pay
Love working at this park, supervisors are great and work well with the hrs i need. I have been heres for years and i would refer anyone to work here. the pay is not the greatest but it works.
great place to get a first job
Games Host (Former Employee), VAMarch 4, 2014
this was my first job and i haven't regretted it i would go back if i could make more money
Busch gardens
Customer Service Associate/Games Cashier (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2014
Pros: cheap food discount passes
great place for someone who has not had a job before
nice environment
workplace friendly
fun place to work
Nice and Quiet, due to the night shift
Custodial Worker (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: working at night when the park is closed and empty.
Cons: short shifts, no benefits. and have to wait to get called back to work if rehired for the next season
a typical day at work, just clean the park. clean shops. pick up trash. mop the floors, double mops some floors. polish brass. there was plenty of walking, which was nice. basically that's it. make sure the shops were clean.

What I learned, I learned what chemicals to use to mop certain floors, clean toilets, sinks and mirrors. I learned how to drive – more... one of the carts.

The Co-workers, it was kind of like high school. some of the co-workers looked for drama and would start trouble trying to get you fired. older adults acting like children. but some people were alright. people would steal from the shops, steal food from the refrigerators. I did make good friends though.

the hardest part of the job, nothing really. lifting all those benches in the Festhaus was a workout though. the hardest part really was just getting your hours in.

what I enjoyed about the job, the friends you make there. I also liked cleaning the toilets for some reason. I enjoyed the festhaus, got used to lifting the heavy benches and double mopping the floor, enjoyed it after a while. – less
Senior Ride Tech.
Senior Ride Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Scheduled maintenance repairs, ordered parts. Assisted with repairs and trouble shooting.
fun, entertaining
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2014
Provided exemplary service to guest and team members
Utilized selling techniques while meeting guest needs
Accurately processed monetary transaction
Adhered to safe work habits and environment requirements
Busch Gardens
Operations Host (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: discounts on everything, free tickets to the park, flexible work schedule for school.
Cons: low pay rate.
I start off the morning clocking in and cleaning the station. Then we get the ride ready and start it up. Open up the ride and let guests on. Then when its time for closing we do our procedures and close half an hour after the park closes. I learned how to be patient because during off seasons, a lot of old people come in and want to enjoy the ride. – more... Many have wheelchairs and such so loading them into the gondola takes a while. Co-workers are great here, we help each other out, teamwork is important at work and it also helps the day go smoother. The hardest part of the job is the fact that we are standing outside in hot Florida weather. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get a thank you from the guests. – less
Good place to start
Cashier/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: fun, benefits
Cons: few hurs
If you're someone trying to find a seasonal job,and you have few experience, Busch Garden is a great place to start!
Great opportunities to learn
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: job security, plenty of hours, o.t. ect
Cons: lack of working around family schedule
Perform safety, maintenance and electrical inspections prior to ride opening.
Complete all repairs necessary to make ride available and safe for public enjoyment on a daily basis
Great teamwork, co-workers and Management
Assist in any other areas of the park to make rides safe and open to public
I enjoy being able to work with a great team and help – more... and talk with the guests on a daily basis – less
Fun
Culinary-Bartender (Current Employee), Tampa FlJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great benfits
Cons: not enough hours
My typical day at work would be greeting the customer and asking what would they like today. Making the drinks and cashing the customer out. I tend at times to try and make conversations with the customer as in "How are you today?" "Is it your first time at Busch Gardens?" I love meeting new people and even though you always have a couple a day that – more... just are not having a good day, I love making there day better by speaking to them if able to. I always keep my work space clean. Wipe down counters, throw empty bottles away and even make sure everything is stocked. As in straws, napkins and ect. – less

Busch Entertainment Corporation Photos