Busch Entertainment Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Easy Job
TURNSTILES HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAMarch 21, 2016
I was a turnstile hostess at Busch Gardens, I allowed guest entry in and out the park.. the job was extremely easy, just standing for a long period of time and the weather conditions can be hard on the body. I enjoyed my co workers and guest because I met people from China, Germany and many other places. The hardest part of the job was standing in the cold for hours at a time, and dealing with guest.
Pros
Long breaks, the benefits
Cons
management, walking a long distance
Exciting and entertaining workplace
Photography Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 2, 2016
Work was pretty easy, nothing too challenging. The majority of the time we are just engaging in conversations with guests, making sure theyre having a good time, and helping them with problems.
We had to scan through every picture and censor some of them, which was pretty funny. Lots of people from other countries come through and kept it interesting. I loved the people I worked with, they were very easy going. I learned how to operate and control a roller coaster camera and how to work a cash register.
There wasn't really a "hard" part of the job, it was all pretty simple.
The most enjoyable part was talking with the guests.
The only bad thing about the job was the short hours, constantly changing schedule, and it was only a seasonal job, so there were no benefits.
Amusement Park
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 26, 2016
Good experience overall but not the smartest in choosing leadership positions. Co-workers were friendly enjoyable to talk to while working through the day.
Much room to grow. Great supervisors
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 25, 2016
You work outside. Was able to be promoted quickly. Fast paced . Interaction with guests was fun. It gets hot in the summer when outside and cold in the winter, down side.
Pros
Able to get promoted quickly
Cons
part time is 28 hours/ they can pay more
I really enjoed working there.
Greeter, greeted guests as they entered the park (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 23, 2016
The only problem I had was dealing with the Management. Everything else I thought worked out really well. The days went by slowly but I enjoyed it a lot. My coworkers were great but the management didn't seem like they knew what they were doing.
Pros
Long breaks, Free tickets
Cons
No other beneifts
fun
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2016
its was an great place to work at and happen i saw my boss would favorite some employees over others then it started to get weird. broken equip , employees would suffer the most due to manager lock of care for their employees work condition.
Pros
tickets
Cons
no breaks
Game Host
Games Host (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2016
I had a lot of fun working in Games/Merch. Learned how to interact with all kinds of different people. Was a lot fun working at a basketball and soccer game.
Pros
Free admission into Busch Gardens and Sea World
Cons
Too much sun at times, too hot.
Fun
Ride Attendant (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 5, 2016
A fun job with long hours and working with fun people from around the world. It tends to get very hot at Busch Gardens so prepare by bringing and drinking a lot of water!
Daycare Center
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2016
I LOVED THIS JOB! I love kids and to be around them all day playing and taking care of them was always great for me. I had to feed them , change them and make sure that everyone played nicely with each other.
Fun place to work if you can handle the heat
Photographer and Photo Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Working at Busch Gardens in Tampa was a great job. Even working seasonal, I stayed for nearly 2 years of work. The hardest part about the job is dealing with the hot temperatures and the humidity. Co-workers were fantastic and practically a second family. There were sometimes some pushy and rude tourists you'd have to deal with, but overall it was a great job.
Very Fun Workplace
Entertainer/Scare Squad (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 6, 2016
Every day at work was something to look forward to. Seeing the faces of the guests you entertained made everything worth it. The temperature in the maze was probably the hardest part.
Great Job
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2016
Great Job I Loved It The People The Workplace The Vibe The Enviorenment Was Amazing I Loved Working Here Too Bad I Was Seasonal
Fun place to with fun kids
Area Host (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 22, 2015
Great environment to meet people from different backgrounds and demographics by greeting them right before they enter the theme park
Fun
J1 Summer Cultural and Exchange Visitor Program (Former Employee) –  FLDecember 17, 2015
They had the best training. I learned a lot here. Being able to work in a positive environment and surrounded by people that are really motivated.
Pros
Free training
Theme Park
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 6, 2015
Fast pace environment, fun, many different things to work in, rides, food, photos, animals, park clean up, worlds most beautiful park.
Pros
30% off anything you buy in the park. Free entrey into the park.
Cons
Long hours, Short breaks
Interesting
Cashier Hostess in Guest Arrival (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 6, 2015
not a bad place to work does give good hours and always giving overtime. however sometimes isn't accommodating to their employees.
Enjoyable place to work for with a few scares!
Scare Squad (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 26, 2015
I really enjoyed my time working for square squad and I definitely would recommend anyone who was looking for a fun weekend job in October. I worked for some pretty amazing people and had an outstanding cast! I definitely will look into doing it again next year
Pros
employee incentives, fast paced, amazing supervisors, wonderful cast
Cons
just the cold weather but that can't really be a con
Great job not great pay
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 25, 2015
Great job, but the pay initially is not very good. However, their is a lot of space for advancement and growth if you work hard.
Pros
great atmosphere, good people
Cons
pay is low, no overtime all hours at regular rate
Fun place to work
Security Supervisor/Officer (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VANovember 24, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Made a lot of friends, and met my wife while working there.

The security director was a micro-manager and generally an unpleasant person to deal with. Overlook him, and the rest of the department is terrific.
Good entry level job.
Unit Supervisor Food Service Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 23, 2015
Good atmosphere.The most enjoyable part was test riding the rollercoaster every day before work.Good teamwork and communication with both management and co workers from other special locations in the theme park.
Pros
reduced lunches, employee perks, park admission
Cons
Company was sold to Sea World

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Busch Entertainment Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Busch Entertainment Corporation Reviews by Location