Busch Entertainment Corporation

Busch Entertainment Corporation Employee Reviews

A good start to work envirinment
Food Service Cashier (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: working you very hard
long breaks
co workers are manageable
just a great environment for your first job
Bucsh Gardens
Security Guard (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great co workers free tickets to multiply places
Cons: horrible management and a lot of politics
Busch gardens is a nice place to work and has a wonderful staff and great people working there through out the park. Great benefits like tickets and passes for family. I just do not like how that to move up in the company you have to be great friends with management and if you do not have the opportunity to be around management.
Fun and entertaining
Facility Supervisor (Culinary Operations) (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: employees free admission to parks, guest passes and discounts
Cons: short breaks
runs on the mind-set of being kidsiderate and guest focus. greeting everyone that passes by and always ready to lend a helping hand.
I learned how to adapt with many people
hardest part is detail cleaning everything else is pretty much easy and straight forward.
the most enjoyable is meeting many different people whether as co-workers or the guest enjoying their time at the part.
People oriented business with flexible work schedule
o Control Analysis Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Who wouldn't love working at a theme park. My co-workers were like family. I was provided great benefits and a flexible work schedule. Management provided everything I needed to accomplish my job.
Fun workplace and a good learning experience
Guest Relations (Customer Service) (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 5, 2015
Selling tickets and Interacted effectively with customers and associates in support of company goals and objectives. Also how to sell products that we provide.
Fun and challenging work place
Stage Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: kind people, informative managers, great work culture
I loved working here! The people were so incredibly informative and nice. My position was challenging but in the best way. Probably the best place to work in Florida!
Wonderful, great people to work with.
Rhythm/Lead Guitarist (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VADecember 31, 2014
Busch Gardens as a whole knows exactly what it's doing as a company. There needs to be more!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2014
Pros: free tickets
Cons: sometimes no breaks
Everyday was Different, I Served Food and helped guests choosed what they would like to eat then i would handle the cash, they supervisers was very nice and easy going if you didnt know what do do or how to set up your station
Nice place to work
Ride Operator and Attendant (Former Employee), Newport News, VADecember 12, 2014
Pros: free access into the park, inexpensive lunches, complimentary tickets for family members
Cons: located beside an interstate so traffic becomes a huge issue
Busch Gardens is a nice place to work because of it's friendly environment and its great benefits. It is a great first job, a real kick start into the working working world.
operating roller coasters
Operations (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2014
Pros: never bored
Cons: always standing and moving
working at Busch gardens was different and kind of hot. although it was in alot of different weather changes
Fun and Productive place to work
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job, was being able to enter the park for free. We could come on our days off, or after our shifts to enjoy the rides, live shows, and view the animals.
So much fun
Team member (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2014
I have never loved a company more than Busch Gardens. They are like a second family to me. If I could, I would have liked to have continue to move up in the company. The people are great. Management is great. Everything is great.
Ride Attendant
Ride Attendant (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VANovember 3, 2014
My job was a ride attendant which consists of assisting guests on and off the ride in a safe and timely manner. The main goal was to satisfy the customers by ensuring they had the best time on their visit to Busch Gardens.
Worst management, no realistic opportunities for advancement, for single people only
Entertainment Technician II (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: lots of ways to build your skill set, always work to do, great way to beef up a resume
Cons: management works for themselves, little guys get no say, long hours with barely a break, never properly supplied to get the job done, often end up weeks behind schedule
They toss you around here. You might start your first week on days only, only to be moved to overnight install immediately after with no time to adjust. Learning to drive the machinery is very fun and rewarding especially since on property you don't need a certification. Tons of walking required. In a single day you might walk around 10-20 miles. This job is not for the weak and requires the ability to lift at least 150 lbs.

Management will bury you if they feel you have ideas that differ from theirs. They have this idea that they are always right and the guys doing the grunt work wouldn't know anything about grunt work. Everyone there has that "I don't care if it's doing it the harder way if it's the cheaper way" attitude. Most times that means hazardous working conditions.

STAY AWAY. YOU WILL GET INJURED WORKING HERE. FREQUENTLY.
Energetic enviroment, flexible scheduling
Photography Specialist (Current Employee), Williamsburg VirginiaOctober 24, 2014
Seaworld Entertainment is a excellent place to work. The employees are always energetic and willing to work. Advancement opportunities and benefits are wonderful.
Dysfunctional Family
Morning Prep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2014
Pros: free entry to busch gardens, adventure island, seaworld, aquatica, universal orlando, and many many others
Cons: manager drama, low pay/hours, safety comes second
I would go in around 2am and leave around 8:30am. I either pressure washed the sidewalk, cleaned firework debris during the seasons, or drove a sweeper truck through the parking lots. Management there was laughable. My boss had been with the company for 6 months before getting transferred to our department as a supervisor with no knowledge of the department while some of my supervisors who were passed up had been there for 4yrs, 7yrs, and 22yrs. Part-timers also couldn't exceed 28 hours IF you even got that many. My co-worker were the only reason I didn't leave sooner. Very tight-nit family. The hardest park of the job was the pressure washing; the job itself is easy, but at-work injuries were common because of a lack of safety equipment with the big machines. I enjoyed seeing the park empty and at night though. A lot of my co-workers said they knew all of the ghosts in the park. I would dismiss anything that seemed strange as just faulty.
wonderful work place
Warehouse/ Field Associate/ Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: working inside the park
Cons: hard work
load and unload trucks, in shipping and receiving, I learned how to drive forklifts , cherry picker, communicate with a verity of people. my management was wonderful to work and learn from, loading and unloading trucks was hard because you half to no the right place to put the merchdise .meeting people from all over the world.
GREAT
Cashier (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: good tm
Cons: short breaks
clock in and give great customer service met people from all over the world
bad first job
waitress (Former Employee), Southgate, MIOctober 3, 2014
in the individual a&w i worked at the managment was highly unfair and rude, the employees werent friendly and i dreaded working

Busch Entertainment Corporation Photos

Me in front of France Skyride during a weather shutdown.