Business & Financial Management Solutions, LLC is a client focused services firm, providing customized solutions that meet clients’ needs and ensure success. We work with each client to evaluate their needs and work within their budget. We have been providing business advisory, financial management and audit services for over 20 years. During this time, we have been recognized for our commitment to quality, excellence, and collaboration with clients. Our commitment to quality is illustrated by the resolution and dedication of our staff to implement standard, streamlined processes that produce repeatable results.
Business & Financial Management Solutions, LLC is an industry leading technology integrator, dedicated to providing high quality, customer focused, solutions that ensure client success. We provide experienced and skilled consultants, who work in a collaborative manner with clients to provide services specifically targeted to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. Our adherence to COSO and PMP quality standards assures service deliverables ensure execution excellence.
Performs moderately complex (journey-level) auditing, technical assistance, and consultative services work. Work involves examining, investigating, and reviewing records, reports, financial statements, and management practices to ensure legal compliance with state statutes and internal regulations; and conducting audits for program economy, efficiency, and effectiveness. May train others. Works under general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Assists senior auditors in the performance financial, procurement, and other regulatory reviews of federally funded projects.
- Assists senior auditors by providing supporting documentation and/or information required for work programs.
- Performs reconciliations and other accounting functions as needed and/or assigned (e.g. general ledger, purchasing, etc.).
- Compiles a wide variety of financial information related to work assignments to provide required documentation and/or supporting information.
- Gathers and maintains a wide variety of financial information, files and records to document compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Researches discrepancies of financial information and/or documentation to ensure the accuracy of documentation and supporting information prior to processing.
- Reviews financial data and compiles statistical information.
- Work with local, state and federal officials to reconcile project costs and supporting documentation.
- Create, organize and maintain project documents and work program papers.
- May perform site visits at various project locations.
- Assist in the development of project audit reports.
- Participates in meetings, facilitates communication among clients and project staff; and providing information and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have a working knowledge of tools and techniques available to assess an organization’s internal control processes, evaluate operating effectiveness and provide remedies for findings identified. Must have general knowledge of IIA and Yellow Book professional standards framework and various federal and state compliance regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, GMRA, etc. Must demonstrate sound communication skills and good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
A Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business administration. Two or more years’ experience applying audit processes and compliance analysis to strengthen internal controls and reduce risk.
Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Government Audit Professional or Certified Public Accountant
THIS POSITION IS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DPS BACKGROUND CHECK.
THIS IS A TERM PROJECT POSITION - TERM IS 1 YEAR TO 4 YEARS BASED ON FUNDING
Due to the large volume of applicants only those who are interviewed will be contacted.