Business Consulting

Business Consulting Employer Reviews

Strategies alongside Senior Management (Current Employee), New EnglandFebruary 17, 2015
Accomplished and results driven sales professional with over Twenty years of verifiable positive sales accomplishments for various industries within New England. Strong management qualities and interpersonal skills which have brought success in many different competitive environments.
Rewarding with Expertise Advancement
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 9, 2015
This position required becoming knowledgeable in a new economic sector of business. It also required the analysis and implementation of new business structures and market strategies.
challenging and exciting
An Amazing Organization, Project Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I work as an administrative assistant and project manager at An Amazing Organization. It is a business consulting firm and my main project was keeping track of the financial recordings for a restaurant.

I filed all employee information, submitted payrolls, fixed hours when there was a failure to clock in or out, prepared all the checks for the employees and tracked all the vendor reports to submit to the accountant.

I enjoyed all aspects of the job. It was challenging and I enjoy successfully completing challenges.
Owner (Current Employee), Tulsa and other major airportsAugust 19, 2014
Growth and profitability
Travel monthly as necessary
Create monthly budgets and monitor P&L's
Good place to put class knowledge into practice
Analyst, Bowling Green State University, OH (Current Employee), Bowling Green, OhioJanuary 22, 2014
There are lots different clients from different area. A very good place to put what I learned from the class into practice. The manager here is very kind.
Very Rewarding
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2013
Pros: challenging and rewarding
Cons: benefits
All different assignments. Very successful with financial engineering, capacity usage, throughput, costing, and marketing.
I am able to suggest ways for businesses to improve their effectiveness through use of media and because of my talent in forecasting.
Executive Editor (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 17, 2013
Pros: deciding which articles need to be written, writing articles, interviewing people, inspiring staff.
Cons: not having enough time to eat breakfast before diving into work, not taking enough time to eat lunch before completing work, not taking time to exercise during the peak work day.
Because I generally review what is happening in the world each day through reading or listening to news and people watching, I have a great sense of what strategies would be effective in getting through to people and which topics people need reviewed for them. I can spot the trends. Working with children and with media has enhanced this skill and I am interested in using this ability to help others.
Provided Consulting for Pre-School Centers
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), VAJuly 9, 2013
I was owner of company. My reviews were outstanding in work detail, commitment and accurate reporting.
Dynamic environment that is constantly changing and full of excitement
Primary Consultant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 12, 2012
A typical day includes, team meetings, research review, environment analysis, client interface and alignment, perpetual plan development and refinement, and plan implementation.

Every organization brings a new learning curve. Most important learning objective is team leadership and vision clarity.

Management and managing people and aligning talents to specific tasks and setting expectations as the leader.

Co-workers are team members brought together to accomplish the task that the client has set forth; everyone brings a unique set of skills and knowledge to design and develop a plan of action.

Hardest part is developing a consensus with the client and setting expectations of realistic opportunities and goals.

Most enjoyable part is seeing the successful results propel the business to bigger and better operations and financial performance and contributing it an individuals success and growth.
Business consulting provided an opportunity to work with good people and companies.
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 9, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: inconsistency of income.
Many of the projects were very interesting and rewarding, but not consistent enough to completely satisfy income requirements.

Most of the customers were fun to work with and professional in demeanor.
Learning and fun environment
MBA Student Business Consultant (Current Employee), Pocatello, IdahoMarch 1, 2012
Pros: seminars, lectures by guest speakers, networking, opportunity to secure a job, access to business leaders
Cons: crammed schedule
Bengal Solutions is an MBA student business consulting group at Idaho State University that assists businesses and organizations in south eastern Idaho with feasibility studies, business analysis and planning, research, and writing of business plans.
Students have professors as resource persons when they come up against hurdles in their effort to assist the organizations. Members of the consulting group have opportunities to network with members of business communities as they interview and seek approriate solutions to recommend to their businesses. It has been quite fulfilling working with this student organization and I would recommend it to any prospective MBA student.
High Pressure Stimulating Environment
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, IllinoisJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: every job was different, the fun was to identify the different twist.
Cons: travel, long hours away from home and family, push by management to bill more hours weekly.
The company implemented a Change Management
Structure in businesses that were underperforming. The work was extremely interesting and the clients were for the most part scared, concerned and mostly appreciative of what we were accomplishing. That is improving the bottom line.

About Business Consulting

360 Business Consulting, Inc. is a California corporation headquartered in Mission Viejo, in southern Orange County. We specialize – Read more