Account Manager - Event Planning
Business Expo Center (BEC) is premier venue for hosting business, social and sporting events, located in the epicenter of Orange County. Our unique 36,000 SQ.Ft event facility offers flexible space, professional event planning services and preferred vendors to create exceptionable value and memorable events.
Our goal is to meet our customer’s budget and exceed their expectations.
The BEC Account Managers are independent contractors that are provided resources and support to market, prospect, sell, coordinate and plan events on behalf of the BEC. When an event is booked, the Account Manager will oversee the collective coordination of all event planning, account management and customer follow-up.
Some of the recent events hosted at our center include, corporate meetings, seminars, trade shows, job fairs, celebrations, school events, fund raising events, wedding receptions, quinceanera's, boxing events, private car launches and comedy shows.
This is a fun and exciting multi-billion dollar industry and a great career opportunity. BEC has made the investment necessary to be a big part of the event industry.
- Market with our assistance to prospects such as associations, organizations, corporation, sport and entertainment events, schools, local community events.
- Phone solicitation and follow-up to prospective clients via cold calls and qualified leads
- Manage booked events to ensure a successful outcome
- Proposal and contract development
- Inputting sales prospects, progress, and event information into BEC’s CRM
- Event Planning Account Management (Experience Required)
- Sales experience a plus
- Self driven, motivated and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet search, CRM
- Available for walk-in and call-in customers
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Available to attend and/or coordinate events
- Commission based compensation - Earn the income you desire
- Qualified leads provided by company based on personal performance
- Inside marketing team to assist you directly to generate prospect leads
- Our professional venue, pricing and value competes to attract customers
- Traning on effective tools and marketing stratagies provided to gain customers
- Preferred event vendors that provide products and professional services
- Multiple rooms and space to host small to large meetings and events
- Flexible hours working as an independent account executive
- As a fast growing company, opportunity for further growth based upon achievement.
- Great opportunity to unleash your ability and create the income you desire
Visit us online at www.BusinessExpoCenter.com
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WITH EVENT PLANNING EXPERIENCE TO WENDY TRAN:
BUSINESS EXPO CENTER - OC's Premier Venue for Business & Social Events
1960 S. Anaheim Way, Anaheim, Ca 92805 - 714.978.9000