Network/PC Support (Providence, RI)
IMMEDIATE OPENING for Network/PC Support to provide server and PC support in a Novell Netware 6.5/Windows Server environment. Must be capable of deploying Active Directory from the ground up.
Key skill sets include:
- Two to four years related experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of VmWare, GroupWise 8, and MS Office Products.
- Some experience supporting desktop PCs running operating systems ranging from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Some experience supporting servers running operating systems ranging from Windows 2003 to Windows 2008.
- Imaging of PCs, thin client access points and laptops.
- Knowledge of ProofPoint Encryption software.
- Knowledge of Novell Netware 6.5.
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux analysis and scripting a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Business Focus, Inc. comprises a dedicated team of experienced consultants located geographically in three primary locations: East Coast,...