- Do you have the talents to create software solutions to business problems?
- Would you thrive working on a cutting edge development team?
- Would you like to help drive our next level of success?
Business Integration Group is a growing IT consulting firm that specializes in working with clients to develop creative and strategic IT solutions through the design and implementation of products that provide competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our services include Internet/Intranet-based strategies, multi-tiered architectures, hand-held device applications, legacy system integration, wireless technologies, and hosting alternatives.
As a Consultant with Business Integration Group, you will have the opportunity to participate in the entire full-life cycle development process including design, analysis, requirements gathering, and technical development. We strive to combine our strategic, creative, and cutting-edge technical skills to deliver custom applications to local clients. You will be part of a team-oriented, customer-focused working environment that will challenge and encourage you to continually develop and strengthen your skills.
We are seeking seeking full time ASP.NET developers/architects to join our Cincinnati based Consulting Practice. We are looking for Candidates with 3 - 6 years of experience both developing on a team and architecting software solutions. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment where your success is measured by the quality of your service and the satisfaction of your clients. The right candidate has a superior work ethic and a natural ability to work well with a wide range of people. This position offers a career-oriented environment with incredible opportunity for growth, professional development, and high earning potential.
- Work with business users & managers to gather requirements for changes & upgrades.
- Architect & develop new ASP.NET MVC/c# modules for an existing software package.
- Assist in maintenance of an existing ASP.NET C#.NET web application.
- Play a major role in system and database architecture meetings and discussions.
- Research and fix bugs in both the internal web application as well as the in database.
- Help to create and implement standardized development practices.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate possesses these talents:
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework, Linq
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL
- CSS, XML, XSLT
- For bonus points, we would like:
- Mobile Technologies (Phone Gap)
- Team Foundation Server
- Cloud Experience
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Business Integration Group offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including 100% company paid medical and dental, 401(k) with a generous company matching plan, short term/long term disability, paid vacation, personal time and more! Immediate eligibility applies to all of our benefit offerings. We are conveniently located near downtown Cincinnati with free parking.
Click the “How to Apply” button on the Employment Section of our website http://www.bigsolutions.com to complete our short application process. A member of our team will personally review your application and contact you, typically within two business days, if we believe you are a fit for Business Integration Group.
Business Integration Group is an EEO Employer. EEO: M/F/V/D.Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.