Business Intelligence Advisors, Inc. (“BIA”) is a trusted independent investment research and training firm serving institutional investors and hedge funds. BIA uses a proprietary behavioral assessment methodology to systematically analyze the language used in the disclosures of publicly traded companies in order to alert investors to instances in which management teams are conveying less than complete and reliable information.
The Executive Administrator supports both the Sales and Account Management organizations at BIA. The Sales team focuses on generating new business for the Company. Account Management interfaces with our clients and ensures the appropriate delivery of our services and satisfaction with their ongoing relationship with BIA. The Executive Administrator must be highly detail oriented, have good writing skills, be comfortable working with and manipulating data, and understand the importance of being responsive to a demanding and highly sophisticated client base. In addition, he or she must be comfortable managing key processes and projects that are critical not only to the Account Management and Sales organizations but also to the entire Company.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
Support Sales and Account Management professionals
- Own the client contract process in terms of drafting, proofing and execution
- Work with the Research Operations team to ensure client training materials are printed correctly, delivered on time, etc.
- Act as a back-up contact for the client when the Account Management and/or Sales person is out of the office
- Enter new client information into BIA’s proprietary software
- Maintain the client data for web-based training
- Manage logistic details and communication to all parties for client training events
Own the Sales and Client Reporting Metrics Process
- Manage the quality of information in Salesforce.com, not limited to but primarily focused on contacts, meetings, uploading contracts, etc.
- Track key sales and client metrics
- Track and report on client utilization
- Generate weekly status reports from Salesforce.com, reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Provide Sales and Account Management dashboards for weekly meetings
Maintain Marketing Materials
- Administer email marketing campaigns to clients and prospective clients
- Maintain and update marketing materials and assist with materials for open training sessions and marketing meetings
- Attention to detail is of the highest importance
- Highly responsive with an outstanding client service orientation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated
- Works well independently and within a team
- Able to meet high quality work standards within tight timeframes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in business or other relevant courses of study; strong academic achievement
- Two to four years of work experience, preferably in a sales or client service organization
- Familiarity with the financial services or investment management industries preferred
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar CRM system
- Advanced-level user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred (primarily InDesign)
- Understanding of JangoMail or other marketing email tools preferred
Business Intelligence Advisors welcomes candidates that bring unique and diverse backgrounds and experiences. A commitment to serving clients, teamwork, accountability, and integrity form the foundation of a challenging and exciting career at BIA.
Direct candidates only and no phone calls, please. BIA can only consider candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter. For more information about BIA, please visit: www.biadvisors.com.
BIA is an equal opportunity employer.