Business Management Associates

Business Management Associates Employee Reviews

Don't work for LaJuanna Russell
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 10, 2016
Don't want to work for this company. They don't want to pay you your hard working overtime pay. They lie stating they didn't get paid so that they don't have to pay you. The owner is a joke!
Pros
Benefits
Cons
non payment

Comment – October 6, 2016

“BMA prides itself on maintaining contractual compliance, and part of that is educating our employees on federal contractor rules and regulations mandated by the Department of Labor. As all of our workforce are well aware, non-exempt, hourly employees enjoy regular overtime pay when the additional hours worked have been preapproved by the federal client. Salaried, professional, exempt employees and/or 1099 consultants are not paid overtime as federal laws stipulate.” “BMA never provides, or promises, their employees overtime pay unless it has been preapproved by our federal customer.” Business Management Associates wishes you the very best on your future work endeavors.

Company Treats You Like Family
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 10, 2016
BMA makes its employees' happiness a priority once you are hired. You are encouraged to call the corporate office if there are any questions or concerns; I've talked to Human Resources as late as 8 or 9 at night. BMA remembers your birthday, gives "on-the-spot" performance rewards, has employee events, and offers assistance during medical or family emergencies. When I'm between contracts BMA is the first company I call.
Pros
The company's treatment of its employees is better than most.
Cons
BMA can't always place you on a new project once your contract is over.
good experience
Senior Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  washington, dcFebruary 13, 2015
i didn't work for the company long but it was a good experience. They definitely believe in keeping the client happy. Friendly staff and my coworkers were great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Management Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3