Business Management Employee Reviews

Great
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 9, 2015
Very happy with my Carrier so far. I love working with others and being able to make a difference in the job i am doing. I will always committed to the position that I'm in at 110% at all times.
Excellent Workplace and Life-Balance Code of Ethics
Contractor (Current Employee), Burlingame, CAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible fast-paced work environment
Cons: I have to relocate away from this employer
I love my current contracting role. I am relocating and am seeking a new opportunity near my new home purchase. My current employer is so amazing and will allow me to telecommute during and subsequent to my relocation. However, I am seeking a full-time opportunity in the vicinity of my new home. I am available for travel on a US Passport, work weekends, eves and weekdays.
Work
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Quantico CYTPMarch 31, 2015
A typical day at work is interacting with different types of people. Making lesson plans and going through trainings are apart of my day. Interacting with children and their parents is something I have to do everyday. I learned for to deal with different people differently. My directors are apart of my everyday life and how Im doing on a daily basis. My co workers and I have to work as a team to help one another and sometimes to get the job done. The hardest part of my day is seeing people hurt by others. The most enjoyable part is seeing everyone laugh, smile, and be happy.
This was a Design job per diam.
Design & Construction, General Contractor (Former Employee), New HampsherMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: one job
Great experience. I enjoy design work... this was a time challenge and big success. This job gave me a chance to apply my design & organizational skills.
Productive and always appreciated.
Management Consultant (Current Employee), I respond to the need of clients if necessary.February 9, 2015
I provide management consulting to clients or firms in need here or abroad. I have a very positive experience. And the challenge is great and very different from one target to another.
Fun job and fun owner
Managed the business (Former Employee), PennsylaniaJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunches, fun work enviroment
Cons: minimum pay
Family business, but I was alone everyday doing the cash register in the front checking customers in and taking their food orders, filing all customers, along with cooking food in the back, recording weekly and monthly inventory, along with party planning and filing all parties, and was also the party hostess, and also cleaning disinfecting the whole facility daily. Learned simple first aid procedures, got a food safety certificate. Hardest part of the job was it was a lot to handle being the only person, most enjoyable is it was fun and the owner was awesome.
Excellent company to work for.
Product Support Manager/ Service Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Liehberr Equipment Source was a very good company to work with. There training program is excellent. A typical work day was long due to handle customer needs. The company would have allot of new state of the art equipment and we didn't get support on major problems.
great class
student (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 1, 2015
class.learned new skills and knowledge for college..great apstoshere....work at own pace........
Productive and fast pace job
Wal-Mart (Current Employee), Laredo, TXDecember 14, 2014
I work at the Photo Lab and Electronics department, helping customers with their needs and getting them what they wish for. I process customer’s films and any other type of orders. Working at Wal-Mart as an intern has really helped me understand how to be a better manager. My responsibilities as an intern were to influence and communicate by promoting ideas and link them to the business needs and benefits. Build trusting, cooperative relationships and alliance with others, inside and outside the organization. Effectively communicate clear, up to date information on business plans and priorities. And share ideas and our experience with associates across the organization. Another responsibility was to adapt quickly. Demonstrate creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapt to competing demands and shifting priorities. Also update to knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities. The employees at my job are fun and respectful people and they care about others.
Operations / Safety
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VANovember 30, 2014
Pros: 20 years of experience so free to control most things
Cons: limited resources to be successful
Looking for a salaried position in operations management or safety. I deal with 39 city drivers , 23 over the road drivers , around 60 dock and office personal and many others with the home office and other terminals every day . there is no time for second guessing or mistakes in what I do , fast precise decisions are needed and made daily including on weekends . I enjoy my work and put everything into it and refused to take less then the best on anything for myself or others. Seeing a good day is having all tasks completed and no injury's or accidents at or away form the terminal. Hearing people discuss the positive changes and what they feel needs to change is the best part knowing I am making a difference with the team I work with. We have an extensive team to make it all come together here and if one person is down stepping up to get the job done is the most important thing to get done.
First Job
South Florida Oral Surgery Center (Former Employee), fort lauderdale, FLSeptember 23, 2014
I started off as a front desk temp and then learned how to coordinate surgeries and treatment plan . I learned alot about dentistry and medical field while in school and became a full time employee here
Interesting Place to Work!
Admin (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: lots of days off due to the calendar school year
Cons: not a pleasant environment.
There are many facets to this job. It's a job. The environment is what it is.
Great work atmosphere
Freelance Painter (Former Employee), Chicago,IL - Sunrise, FLAugust 24, 2014
I would work as hard as I could everyday to make money to support me and my girlfriend. The hardest part of this job was knowing I didnt have job security. I was proud to learn what I can achieve on my own.
Average company
Order Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2014
a typical is very busy. management micro manages. no time for fun.
Volunteering for two non-profit organizations
Volunteer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 26, 2014
I am currently working with two NPOs, one concerns with business development for small businesses as well as management; the other NPO provides consulting services specifically for NPOs.
Great place to work. Nice co-workers.
College Instructor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 22, 2014
Pros: when i requested more classes they gave them to me and full time work.
Cons: company filed bankruptcy
Independently prepare for teaching classes. I enjoyed teaching students. Work hours were great. Responsible for teaching Paralegal classes: Intro to Paralegal, Business Management, Research, Accounting, Computer Technology, Business Organizational skills.
Fun work pace with team work
Business Management (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2014
Pros: great organization, clean environment, benefits, money, and business relationships with the co-workers, and advancements.
A typical day at work would be me getting the job doing a doing what ever i have to do for a company. what i have learned about computers web designing business Management accounting. Management i know how to management at a workplace for a company. my co-workers will get the job done and me making sure of it. thebre is no hard part of a job to me pretty much do what need to be done the enjoyable part of a job would be me getting my work done.
Entreprenuership
Entrepreneur (Former Employee), AtlantaApril 29, 2014
Pros: captain of my own ship.
Cons: frustrations, exhaustion, taxing of emotions, finances, and personal life.
Owning your own business is exactly like raising a child.

The only difference is that external, economic factors can derail a business beyond your control [recessions].

I would do it again if I was 15 years younger with my current financial stability. Those long hours can rob one's health.
Great Working environment
HR Associate - Tata Consultancy Services (Current Employee), Edison, NJApril 3, 2014
Pros: 20 minutes commute from home
Cons: challenges and growth
Very Busy workload. Ability to multitask.
Humar Resource procedures
Co-workers are energetic and positive.
Little or No opportunity for challenges and growth
Being able to interact with people and solve problems.
Great place to work with great customer service
Store Manager, Sally Beauty Supply, Pittsburgh, KS (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, KSMarch 6, 2014
Pros: samples
Cons: pay
Really enjoy my job, I am just not able to work for the little pay.