BUSINESS OFFICE

BUSINESS OFFICE Employee Reviews

Productive and fast- paced work place.
Associate (Former Employee), Laurel, MDMay 19, 2015
Pros: Lunch breaks could be an hour or 30. min, your choice
Cons: The commute was to much for my vehicle.
Working in the Business Office was a memorable experience. A typical day would include Filing, signing, and completing all the documents and paperwork necessary to keep the Office running and maintained. We also handled some MVA tag and title paperwork for the new vehicle sales as well. Signing and scanning all the necessary paperwork for vehicle sales could be difficult but it was worth it in the end to see the joy in the customers eyes now that they had gotten a vehicle.
manager (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMay 8, 2015
I thought I had a long term position with this company. I was surprised when they closed the doors. It was a great group of employees. I enjoyed going to work every day
im enjoying working at the business office
Program assistant & Cashier (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: awsome managment and coworkers
Cons: i dont have any complain
helping students, counting money, helping coworkers, copying, faxing, scanning paperworks, i learned a lot, managment was awsome, i dont feel any hardest part, helping students and accepting payment.
Nice place to work
Cash Services Manager (Former Employee), Anderson, SCApril 25, 2015
Pros: Great Organization
Cons: Benefits
Enjoy working. Great Management Team. Great Peers. Managing is a challenge when there is change in the office. Team Work
Productive and fun work place with co workers and patients
BUSINESS OFFICE (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2015
Pros: work hours m-f, 8-5 no weekends, 1 hour for lunch.
Cons: lacks job security
I have enjoyed working for D1 sports medicine. A typical day at work consist of patient satisfaction. Hard work from therapists and clients. Success stories. Also very family oriented for patients success. Just a fun, friendly, exciting place to work.
Productive, very busy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioFebruary 5, 2015
Very busy and productive workplace, everyday was a different, learning experience in regards to medicaid, medicare, insurance personal care in regard to a new resident admission. Management team was great, also my co-workers were pleasant and we were all team players. I can honestly say that there was nothing hard about my position I would try to find a way to please our residents and family members unless it was unethical or not policy procedures. The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with the residents and family members that I can make a different in their life on a daily basis. Also, to make the resident feel secure, very comfortable and have a pleasant living environment.
Consistent professionalism
Assist in Defaulted Accounts (Former Employee), Hot Springs, ArDecember 26, 2014
Great place to work. I was able to enhance my customer service skills.
Business office at hannibal lagrange university
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hannibal, missouriSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great people to work with and experience
Ive had a good experience working there, I manage confidential information, I help with students accounts, receive payments, and help students with questions relate to their billing. Also I make deposits to the bank through SUMMIT banking which is a system that works online.
Intern here would say that culture is great
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), college station txAugust 24, 2014
Great place to work people at Texas A&M genuinely love there job and it is an awesome atmosphere.
Business Office Director Summary
Director of Business Office (Former Employee), Mexia, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: staff working 4-9 hour days and 4 on friday.
Cons: small town and large distance to a larger city
Ongoing Aged accounts and collections. Managing all sp vendors and movement of accounts. Directives and issues with Admitting and ED. Cash Collections and goals met 96% and Facility #4 out of 60 Hospitals in all benchmarks.
Hardest when discipline was necessary and always try to do so as a learning tool for both management and employee.
Satisfaction when a denied claim overturned, money finally released on a long overdue account.
Rewarding and enjoyable
Assistant Business Office Manger / Admissions (Current Employee), Mercerville, NJJuly 22, 2014
Pros: interaction with staff and patients
Cons: reduction in hours due to budget constraints
I enjoy collaborating with my collegues and interacting with our patients/residents and family members. We assist familes during a difficult and typically and unexpected time in their lives. It's a rewarding experience having the opportunity to help put their mind at ease and guide them through the process.
not enough personell to handle the daily functions of the business office
Reconciliation / Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 3, 2014
not enough personell to handle daily functions, personell in the business office being layed off due to outsourcing
PRODUCTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
BUSINESS OFFICE LEAD (Former Employee), HOUSTON, TEXASJune 23, 2014
Pros: positive work environment
Cons: not well staffed
A TYPICAL WORK DAY INCLUDED ANYTHING FROM WORKING EOB'S, WORKING APPEALS TO TAKING CALL FROM PATIENTS TO SPEAKING WITH INSURANCE CARRIERS. I LEARNED TO PRIORITIZE MY WORKLOAD AND MAKE SMALL GOALS THAT WOULD EVENTUALLY LEAD TO ACCOMPLISHING THE OVERALL GOAL WHICH WAS TO FIND RESOLUTIONS TO THE ACCOUNT.
Productive busy place
Advocate Christ Hospital transfer as a File Clerk (Former Employee), Oak Lawn, ILJune 22, 2014
A typical day at work would be was when I work at Advocate Christ Hospital in Oaklawn IL. My duties as a patient care associate was to assist in helping nurse with their patient. vital signs, changing linens, answer phone at front desk, reading telemetry monitar of patient. Working with nurses has taught me so much, giving care and love to my patient has taught me to go two extra steps without anyone telling me to so that when my patient let the hospital they would feel like they were in an 5 star place making them feel good. I always have very good co-worker even people who were difficult I always manage to get alone with them and make them laugh. I feel there is always going to be someone difficult, you have to find a way to get along with them and not judge. The hardest part of my job as a patient care associate was seeing a patient die. That was hard for me. I remember one of my patient telling me that no one care about her and that she would lay in her waste. I clean her up so good that she smile and thank me and the next day she die. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to meet new patient and taking care of their every need and making them feel always very special!
Fun place to work
Manager Beacon Hospice (Former Employee), York MEMay 14, 2014
Love working with people and helping employees. Enjoyed solving insurance or benefit issues for employees.
Relaxed atmosphere and Believe in Family
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), McKenzie, TNApril 10, 2014
Owners believes in family values and they do work with you when you need off. Give family discounts and they do not turn you away to be treated medically. But benefits have went down the tubs and pay really sucks.
Independent and Assisted Living Community
Business Office/HR Manager (Current Employee), Five Star Senior Living/The Palms At Lake SpiveyMarch 16, 2014
Pros: rewarding as far as working with seniors
Cons: long hours
Wonderful Residents...Just looking for a better balance between job and life.
business office
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 17, 2014
Data Entry, Scheduling, Inventory, Filing in medical charts, Putting patient charts together once admitted, admissions, Discharges, Medical Records, answer telephones, assist with insurance billing, Breaking down charts once patient become decease, DME orders, ICD-9 coding for Admissions.
this compnay went out of business
Office Manager
Manager - Brookdale Senior Living (Current Employee), Houston texasJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: excellent life work balance, and great healthcare
Cons: poor communication
I learned senior living after being in the travel industry. I learned all new accounting systems, manage a team of six (was told it would be 2 initially) HR systems, HR policies and procedures, excellent life work balance. There is no typical day. Strong multi-tasking and working closely with all departments, while managing team of receptionists, and prioritizing between HR, accounting, and customer service.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), VAJanuary 9, 2014
In a typical day, I run credit card agreements for monthly tuition and transcript payments. I also, add payments to accounts and assist with ordering books for upcoming semesters. I send students, who are no longer enrolled, an exit packet with information on loans and their financial status with the college. I learned how to multitask and prioritize items as they arose.

1 2 3