Business Resource Group Employee Reviews

Wonderful for the first time
AutoCAD Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2017
This was my first job in the AutoCAD field and I was so excited to be making more the $10 per hour. When I started they were so helpful to me, making me feel fulfilled and not nervous.
Pros
Good pay, Great benefits, Great people
Cons
Location (secured campus)
volunteer with VISTA* Americorps
assisting small, minority business owners (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAApril 21, 2014
Things can move pretty fast on an average day. i especially enjoyed doing the conferences and seminars.
Pros
the good feeling you get when you know you have made a difference.
Cons
budget is tight and we have to solicit for money
Excellent Opportunity to Gain Small Business Financial Knowledge
Commercial Credit Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Working at BRG taught me valuable analytical skills such as financial analysis of small to medium sized firms, creating financial projections, drafting loan memos, and speaking one-on-one with small business clients. While the company is small and only consists of a couple of offices on the 2nd floor, this is also an advantage as you get personal mentoring from CEO Sharon Evans. In addition, the work is satisfying as you are helping small business owners achieve their dreams of expanding their businesses.
Pros
One-on-one time with CEO, frequent mentoring sessions, ability to wear many "hats" in the company
Cons
Organization is a non-profit so the stress of funding and finding funding sources is always there
Very strong company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAApril 26, 2012
Our consultants have helped numerous businesses restructure their operations for long-term growth. As part of our overall strategy to help our clients become more "bankable" we analyze client’s business plans, beginning our process with management inquiry meetings to gather information and data from the existing business operations.
Pros
nice people
Cons
food was great