Business Support Services Employee Reviews

Excellent business
Verbatim Hearing Reporter (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC lSeptember 29, 2017
Working here you will not regret working for such a relaxed position. Yes it's an independent contractor position but you basically set your days to work around your schedule.
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
No benefits
Wonderful job, but no job security, and low hours
Verbatim Court Hearing Monitor (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 23, 2017
Verbatim Hearing Reporter is a great job and you work with lots of amazing people. No benefits. Very light work scheduling. BSS is very flexible with your life events and work.
Pros
Caring and involved management, interesting work, low stess job, company works with you to accomodate their scheduling requirements around your life events
Cons
Not enough scheduled work, no benefits, no job security
Interesting Work
VHR (court reporter) (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 22, 2017
The pay is very good. The work is interesting and challenging enough so as not to be boring. At the present time, there are not enough work days for me, but I am told this could change.
Pros
Very interesting work.
Cons
You only work 1-2 days per week at most.
Variety is the spice of live
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 22, 2016
Loved the variety. No single day was the same as any other. Welcomed the chance to learn and grow from the different opportunities that presented themselves.
Pros
Self-scheduling
A rewarding place to work
Quick Books Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, WISeptember 28, 2015
I worked in an Adult Family Home with six clients. I also worked on the computer using Quick Books, entering all the business expenses for the Adult Family Home. I occasionally transported clients to appointments (i.e. hair cut). I cared for clients, got them breakfast and lunch. Cleaned the kitchen and home. Ensured they had a clean environment to live in.
Pros
Free lunches, great clients.
Cons
Clients pass