Are you a highly motivated, self-starting, inside sales rockstar? Do your peers revel in your closing abilities? Do you thrive in a fast paced, challenging and collaborative environment -where the entrepreneurial spirit is rewarded? Can you sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves? If so, Business.com is looking for you!
As a National Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to form consultative business relationships with key decision makers at Fortune 500 companies all while maintaining the focus on growing your book of business. For a driven sales professional with excellent relationship building abilities, this is the opportunity to advance your career in one of the fastest growing companies in the online b2b space.
What our National Account Exec’s Do:
- Execute on all phases of the sales cycle such as lead generation, cold calling, online product demonstrations, proposal generation, campaign implementation and account management
- Educate your clients on the power of Business.com’s online advertising and lead generating tools
- Enter and track prospects and associated notes within Salesforce.com
- Consistently meet or exceed all revenue goals
- All other duties as assigned
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Passion for inside sales and driving new business, specifically in online advertising
- Must demonstrate the ability to close new business, persuade others and handle objections
- Coachable and quick learner, must be able to listen to and implement advice from manager
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, bonus and commission opportunities (Sweet!)
- Health, dental, vision, FSA, 401k (Important stuff)
- Stock Options (Awesome)
- Fully stocked kitchen (Yay, treats!)
- Gym membership (To work off said treats!)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Because we love to roll up our sleeves and give back a little.)
- Awesome work environment with: Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, nerf gun fights, contests, etc.
Who we are:
Business.com is the premier online destination for businesses of all sizes to research, find, and compare the products and services they need to run their businesses. Business.com's "Purchasing Engine" assists purchasers at all stages of the buying process, whether they are just starting their research or ready to make a purchase. This creates a powerful opportunity for advertisers to get the right message in front of business purchasers at the right time in the buying process. We are a driven and growing company with fantastic opportunities for bright, articulate individuals looking to grow their career. We were even recognized as one of the top places to work in San Diego in 2012!