Business

Business Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Tax Auditor (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: lots of potlucks
Lots of wonderful people
No micromanaging
Ability to manage your own work load
Work is great
Communication Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great co-worker
Cons: only a contractor job
working on MACs, projects, and help line to support our clients (end users) with any Cisco phone issues.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2014
I had to be there at 8 every morning. We would work with machinery and Bulk mail outs for various companies and organizations
Sort documentation as required. Co-Workers were great and very nice.
Very demanding and number driven environment, extreemly diverse and a fun place to work
Suntrust Bank Commercial Loan Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free checking and savings accounts
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
I talk to current and potential Commercial clients on a daily basis in regards to maintaining and or acquiring a commercial loan.
I learned a lot about the banking industry. I also conducted and facilitated several new hire training classes to ensure they had the tools they needed to do thier job effectively.
My Supervisor and or manager is a great – more... mentor and works with me constantly to enhance my knowledge.
I enjoy working with my co-worker, they are very knowledgeable and have great personalities.
I actually don't find any aspect of my job to be difficult however, there are always going to be challenges with in any job. I have found it easier to take the challenges head on and resolve the issue.
The thing I like most about my job i would have to say is dealing with such a diverse group of people. – less
Consultant in Health Care Industry
Director (Current Employee), Endwell, NYJuly 3, 2013
Manage projects and day to day operations of medical practices; provide training and develop plans to improve processes and aid in business transformation.
Flexible hours
Owner (Current Employee), Grand Junction Co.June 13, 2013
Pros: its my own accomplishment
Cons: no health insurance
Very flexible hours and all my work has reward, I am the only one on payroll as of right now and it is an experience for any future businesses I may start or help operate.
Goodwill EasterSeals
United Home HealthCare (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 29, 2013
Pros: they gave me discount on the items i wanted to purchase.
Cons: the bad things was there was short breaks.
A typical day when I use to work at GoodWill EasterSeals, what i did was help organized the clothes on to the racks, I also helped the customers find what they need, and helped unpack/pack boxes.I learned to customers and commuicate with my manager and co-worker.I manage my time by coming in time for work and not being late. My co-worker that I have – more... work with teached me a lot of responsible rules of the work place. There was nothing hard for me because I usually work at the back most of the times.The most enjoyable part of this work place was getting to know my manager and co-workers. – less
Overall a decent place to work
Vice President (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: good chance for learning for the fresh or little experienced
Decent work place, peaceful atmosphere, convenient working hours, cooperative co-workers, very informal relationships
good
Director (Former Employee), haywardOctober 16, 2012
Cons: commute
good place to work, Changed as a result of a new superintnendent.
Great Learning Experience
Production Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: working with the group of people i did and meeting new clients on a daily basis
Going into this company as the very first employee and taking on any challenges given to me was a bit nerve racking and stressful at times, but through thick and thin it taught me good manager and customer relation skills.
Total EHS support for any business.
EHS Professional (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2012
Pros: free coffee!
Cons: 8 days a week to give the customers full services anytime anywhere. there are no cons.
Simply the best in EHS business, service and products.

• A typical day at work could best be described as like Vince Lombardi's day of work.
• Learning is on going.
• I was in management
•co-workers the greatest people in the world heros.
•the most enjoyable part of the job was going in every day to help people.
Business
Management (Former Employee), TripoliJune 8, 2012
I ran a small business by myself and that time was a very challenge for me and I like it very much.
GOod
Office manager (Former Employee), Baroda,GujaratApril 8, 2012
It was a really niece experience working in my family business it gave me lots of knowledge about how things work in professional life
accountant (Former Employee), Sharjah, SHApril 7, 2014
Pros: yes free lunches
Cons: depends on business work
from business alots of experience i had learned. "
how to deal with customer.and etc
Productive and Fun Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: busy city
A typical day at work starts with entering the data of the clients into the computer. I value my time at this workplace as I learnt how a professional workplace operates.
pool table
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), winnipegApril 10, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
day and night shift is most enjoyable and co-workes is nice.
Good
Resource Manager (Former Employee), US Staffing CompanyMarch 13, 2013
Great company to work for never felt bad
good relations
Good employee
have great people
Gaming over the intranet
Director Operations (Former Employee), Telebiz Trading CommunicationsMarch 5, 2013
Pros: binus on sakes
Cons: long hours
Have a department meeting
Meeting with the Human resouce
Training
Goals and targets given
Shift end meeting
Las mejores experiencias
Encargado de Soporte Técnico (Former Employee), Santo Domingo, Republica DominicanaMarch 29, 2014
Las mejores experiencias que pude haber tenido, las tuve en este empleo, ya que fue para mi el primer escalon hacia lo que seria mi perfil como soporte informatico o técnico. Aqui aprendí, junto con mi responsable una serie de conocmientos en los que puedo mencionar: reparación de impresoras, reparacion de monitores, reparación de ordenadores, instalaciones – more... de redes y planificacion de estructura, soporte técnico a domicilio de nuestros clientes, presentaciones de ventas de software para talleres pintura de vehiculos, para dentistas, para control de contabilidad, entre muchas cosas mas. – less
Empresa onde eu comecei a me desenvolver profissionalmente.
Vendedor (Former Employee), Guarulhos, SPMarch 23, 2014
Pros: fácil acesso, conforto e aprendizado.
Cons: não possuir salário e benefícios.
Um dia típico de trabalho: Chegar no escritório, realizar ligações à clientes interessados em planos de saúde e atender clientes que fossem ao escritório.
Por ser minha primeira experiência profissional, aprendi a me desenvolver trabalhando sozinho, ser dinâmico, comunicativo, ativo.
Gerência presente, que me ajudou a desenvolver bastante e sempre buscando – more... formas de eu aprender sobre o trabalho.
Trabalhava sozinho, não tinha colegas de trabalho.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho era não ter salário fixo, depender apenas do que eu vendia.
A parte mais agradável era trabalhar sozinho e conseguir me desenvolver sem cobrança. – less