Business Employee Reviews

Owner
Owner/Manager (Former Employee), Poplar Bluff, MOApril 21, 2015
I managed employees, did all interviewing and hiring of employees, made schedules, placed orders, cash handling, and accounts payable/receivable.
the place had showers available for when I rode in.
Staff Services Analyst (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Exercise classes and full gym and locker room
Cons: N/A
As a Staff Services Analyst I studied and applied principles and techniques of the Medical Review Branch. Participated in analytical
studies of the organization, procedures, budgetary requirements and personnel management
Loved this company, excellent corporate culture
Director, Strategic Alliances (Former Employee), Headquarters in Plano, TexasMarch 5, 2015
This company had 1,200 employees and a great corporate culture when I started there. We built the company to over 144,000 employees globally in the next 20 years. There was such opportunity for growth inside the company, which helped retain the best and brightest.
Productive an fun place to work.
Home Depot (Former Employee), Edmond, OKOctober 16, 2014
Pros: discounts paid vacation
Cons: rainy an cold days
It's pretty easy going an fast pace. It makes the day go buy quicker. I loved the positive people an employees.
I Never Work Before
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: eating, dance, excerise
Cons: healthcare, personally, religion, and althete trainer
I really want to work because I have 2 more to hit the door and I want to save my money for apartment, furniture, and other stuff. I really want to want to work in afternoon but on the weekend I want to work for full-time jobs. What you want me to do I will listen and I can get everything done I am not a lazy person and I also have a lots of skill. You can email me and just let me what you know.
Fun & fast-paced environment
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Mid-Atlantic AreaSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: travel
High energy group. Co-workers & partners are awesome! Everyone does a grat job!
Advancement of skills with in the healthcare industry
Administration (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 22, 2014
Pros: advancement of skills and knowledge of lines of professions
Cons: adaptation in various environments; however, building skills as a result
I enforce HIPPA and OSHA regulations by contributing to the confidentiality of patients' personal and medical information, demonstrate healthcare strategies, and decision making. Also, I have learned to increase positive re-enforcement to patients and staff members, provide guidance and support to co-workers, provide daily care for residents, and assist charge nurses. In addition, I have developed a skill set that can be utilized in most industries. For example, I have technical skills such as Microsoft Office: Word, Works, Outlook, Excel, WindowsXP, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Another, completing documentation such as in-services, charting (e.g. computer software/application), and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. Furthermore, I have met and worked along side medical professionals who are experienced and able to teach others how to advance their skill set with in their line of profession. Finally, the most challenging part of most professions is learning the environment. Although, healthcare settings are most challenging it is rewarding. For example, skilled nursing homes and hospitals are fast paced environments; however, my skill set has advanced through adaptation to such exposure and rapid response to medical emergencies. Final thought, the most enjoyable part of my profession is based on meeting the needs of individuals as well as learning how to develop routines through compliance of protocol procedures. For one, it is most interesting to understand and demonstrate how education, professional training, experience, and rules are uniquely combined in order to satisfy the needs of people as well as requirements of companies.

Sincerely,
Natarsha Singleton
The worst personnel treatment
Nunya (Former Employee), The Villages, FLMay 10, 2014
There is a reason this company has a lot of turnovers in The Villages Utility
The Director is a dictator who will not listen to anyone but herself. She has zero tolerance for anyone and will report or write up for any reason if a person tries to offer a suggestion. The other managers under this woman follow her to a tee and will not cross her. The one time someone came from corporate to find out why there was a high turnover in skilled employees, the dictator pulled people aside to find out who ratted her out. This is NOT a good company to work for. Check the turnover rate..it tells the whole story!!
Retail
Specialist III (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: meet a lot of great customers, and co workers
Cons: standing on your feet alot
TJ Maxx has a great work enviornment. Enjoyed going to work every day.
Fun place to work
Tax Auditor (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: lots of potlucks
Lots of wonderful people
No micromanaging
Ability to manage your own work load
Work is great
Communication Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great co-worker
Cons: only a contractor job
working on MACs, projects, and help line to support our clients (end users) with any Cisco phone issues.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2014
I had to be there at 8 every morning. We would work with machinery and Bulk mail outs for various companies and organizations
Sort documentation as required. Co-Workers were great and very nice.
Very demanding and number driven environment, extreemly diverse and a fun place to work
Suntrust Bank Commercial Loan Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free checking and savings accounts
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
I talk to current and potential Commercial clients on a daily basis in regards to maintaining and or acquiring a commercial loan.
I learned a lot about the banking industry. I also conducted and facilitated several new hire training classes to ensure they had the tools they needed to do thier job effectively.
My Supervisor and or manager is a great mentor and works with me constantly to enhance my knowledge.
I enjoy working with my co-worker, they are very knowledgeable and have great personalities.
I actually don't find any aspect of my job to be difficult however, there are always going to be challenges with in any job. I have found it easier to take the challenges head on and resolve the issue.
The thing I like most about my job i would have to say is dealing with such a diverse group of people.
Consultant in Health Care Industry
Director (Current Employee), Endwell, NYJuly 3, 2013
Manage projects and day to day operations of medical practices; provide training and develop plans to improve processes and aid in business transformation.
Flexible hours
Owner (Current Employee), Grand Junction Co.June 13, 2013
Pros: its my own accomplishment
Cons: no health insurance
Very flexible hours and all my work has reward, I am the only one on payroll as of right now and it is an experience for any future businesses I may start or help operate.
Goodwill EasterSeals
United Home HealthCare (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 29, 2013
Pros: they gave me discount on the items i wanted to purchase.
Cons: the bad things was there was short breaks.
A typical day when I use to work at GoodWill EasterSeals, what i did was help organized the clothes on to the racks, I also helped the customers find what they need, and helped unpack/pack boxes.I learned to customers and commuicate with my manager and co-worker.I manage my time by coming in time for work and not being late. My co-worker that I have work with teached me a lot of responsible rules of the work place. There was nothing hard for me because I usually work at the back most of the times.The most enjoyable part of this work place was getting to know my manager and co-workers.
Good
Resource Manager (Former Employee), US Staffing CompanyMarch 13, 2013
Great company to work for never felt bad
good relations
Good employee
have great people
good
Director (Former Employee), haywardOctober 16, 2012
Cons: commute
good place to work, Changed as a result of a new superintnendent.
Great Learning Experience
Production Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: working with the group of people i did and meeting new clients on a daily basis
Going into this company as the very first employee and taking on any challenges given to me was a bit nerve racking and stressful at times, but through thick and thin it taught me good manager and customer relation skills.
Total EHS support for any business.
EHS Professional (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2012
Pros: free coffee!
Cons: 8 days a week to give the customers full services anytime anywhere. there are no cons.
Simply the best in EHS business, service and products.

• A typical day at work could best be described as like Vince Lombardi's day of work.
• Learning is on going.
• I was in management
•co-workers the greatest people in the world heros.
•the most enjoyable part of the job was going in every day to help people.