BusinesSuites

BusinesSuites Employee Reviews

Great workplace where you feel appreciated
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits, You're not a faceless number to corporate, dependable coworkers, fun clients
Cons: Have to coordinate PTO with other team members so not to leave one person running the center alone
BusinesSuites is a great company to work for. Employees have a voice and their skills are appreciated. Plus, there is the sense that management does care and wants the best for all of their employees. It is a growing company, so things are changing and everyone is adjusting with it, but it's exciting to see new centers pop up in new areas.

BusinesSuites centers are composed of small teams that have to support each other, so teamwork and respect is a must to have a successful group. But, when the team is solid, it makes the workplace a great environment for team members and clients.

Working with a diverse group of clientele can keep you on your toes, but its one of the interesting facets of working at a company like BusinesSuites. Plus, it is so rewarding when not only your team, but your clients appreciate what you do.
Great company, culture and experience
Center Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great teams, open feedback culture, professional working environment
BusinesSuites is a great place to work, they are best in class. They provide office space to entrepreneurs, professionals and corporate companies. At BusinesSuites you will gain professional business experience, have access to sales, technology and professional growth training. The corporate team is supportive, smart and the best I have worked for. The team you will join will as well be very talented. Much attention and thought is put into their hiring process and they have been successful building teams with the best people in the business. A typical day is fun, challenging and never the same. You will be helping clients with their office space needs, answering phones, assisting with technology, office space sales, marketing, and creating an enjoyable working environment for your clients. You will become a part of a family, within your team, the company as a whole and with your clients. Great place to work!
I would recommend BusinesSuites as an employer.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, MDDecember 9, 2014
BusinesSuites is a nice place to work. They offer a competitive compensation - benefits package and the management is top notch.
Good company
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: corporate is great to work with.
Cons: there must be two employees at all times which sometimes can be a problem.
Interesting culture. This company is good to their employees.
Managed and leased Executive Offices
Center Manager (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: excellent salary and benefits, opportunity to learn more technology, great location and building, great rapport with clients and building management, marketing of the center through networking in community
Cons: lack of communication or feedback, constant changes in policies and procedures, no motivation or goal setting, no human resources department
I opened BusinesSuites in 2005 from the ground up. I supervised two Client Service Coordinators and managed and leased 50 executive suites in a class "A" building in The Woodlands for 8 years. I interacted with all of my clients on a daily basis and managed my employees in their services to the clients. I was also the liaison between my center and the Property Manager of the building. The best part of my job was leasing office space and increasing revenue for my center. I was 100% occupied with 7 pre-sold offices when I left plus I had 100% satisfaction from my client surveys in the way the center was managed and the exceptional service provided by me and my staff. I also had the highest revenue of any center in the company. The worst part of my job was not being able to accommodate new clients when I was full. I also did not really enjoy all the technology problems that I was forced to resolve for my clients but I learned how to make our systems work with their equipment. I am better in sales and management than technology but I was able to overcome my inadequacies, increased my knowledge and found success through it. I am very dedicated and I have great work ethic and I believe that is what makes a difference, especially when I am a roll model for my employees. I love to do whatever it takes to be the best and I always strive for perfection, especially since I am goal oriented. I had to have difficult conversations with clients from time to time and was successful in always smoothing things over, but at the same time I always had a desire to not only make the client happy, – more... but supporting my center's bottom line which I did. I enjoyed working for BusinesSuites very much but I did learn that communication is the key and BusinesSuites needed to improve on it. They would assume things rather than question or would decide to change policies without consulting the people who were doing the job, at a whim. They seem to struggle running the company efficiently and with consistency. I believe that they really need assistance in Human Resources in order to handle employees in a proper and ethical way. I was successful in spite of the lack of motivation, supervision or communication and at the end of the day, I knew my center grew and prospered and I had very happy clients and that meant everything to me. I was totally self motivated to accomplish my own personal goals that I set for myself. In the past jobs working as a Property Manager and Leasing Agent, I received a lot of inspiration, motivation and communication between myself and the owner's of the company. I was used to more of a conservative approach to running a corporation where goals and expectations were addressed. The skills I learned there, helped me become a better manager at this job. – less

About BusinesSuites

Our people, client focus, and follow-up distinguish us from the competition. BusinesSuites is a leader in the office business – Read more