BUTLER UNIVERSITY

BUTLER UNIVERSITY Employer Reviews

Excellent environment
Account Manager & Business Analyst, IT (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 4, 2014
Butler is an amazing institution that works daily on performing to a truly constituent centered environment.
Great People
Director of Operations, Women's Basketball (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 4, 2014
I enjoyed the people I worked with very much. The work I did was challenging but fulfilling. I was not compensated very well which is why I have started looking for other opportunities.
Wonderful School
Furthered skills in camera management (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 24, 2014
I absolutely love attending Butler University, and am very enthusiastic about what I have learned here, as well as what I will take with me.
Good place to teach with students who wanted to learn
Adjunct Instructor of Music (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 26, 2013
my years at Butler have been profitable from the perspective of being able to stay current in my teaching field. I am happy to report that I was well received by fellow teachers, and the work environment was always very welcoming and safe.
Great university to work for
Teacher's Assistant, Zoology (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 10, 2013
Pros: hands-on experience in research
Cons: balancing work and study
Worked for my professor- loved it, learned a lot and gained valuable skills in biology.
nice atmosphere
Building services Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2012
i met alot of good people and learned alot a really good school with an excellent academic program
Overall a great place to work
Evening Circulation Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 13, 2012
Pros: beautiful campus. great environment to work in.
This was one of my overall favorite jobs ever. Campus life was vibrant and stimulating.