Buxton is the leader in the use of customer analytics to develop successful growth and business strategies. Its focus includes retailers and restaurants, healthcare organizations, consumer packaged goods manufacturers and city governments. Buxton draws from its individual and household-level data to determine lifestyles and buying habits to clearly identify an organization’s best customers and find more like them anywhere in the U.S. Celebrating nearly 20 years of service to some of the world’s largest brands, Buxton is coming off our best year ever and we’re striving for continued record-breaking success.
The Human Resources Generalist partners with the organization to provide support and guidance that is planned and integrated with business needs and challenges. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance and coaching to team members on issues related to all areas of human resources management
- Executing full-cycle recruitment efforts-sourcing candidates through onboarding
- Administering employee benefits programs
- Assisting with the administration of employee development and training initiatives
- Researching and providing recommendations on a variety of HR-related projects and initiatives
- Championing change to create a productive and engaged culture
- Aligning HR activities with business goals, identifying opportunities for advancing management strategies and approaches
Bachelor’s degree in a related field; and a minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience working in multiple functional areas of human resources
- Working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws relating to human resources
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Track record of strong business judgment connecting human resources with company goals/mission
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A high degree of credibility and integrity
- Strong communication skills (writing, oral and listening)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrates flexibility as well as a strong commitment to building and sustaining relationships
- Takes initiative, works independently, effectively manages projects
Interested in joining an organization that values dedication, innovativeness, teamwork, trust, and passion? Send us your resume!
Indeed - 14 months ago
Buxton is the leader in the use of customer analytics to develop successful growth and business strategies. Its focus includes retailers and...