Buy Buy Baby

Buy Buy Baby Employer Reviews

Fun workplace, positive environment
Lead Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: no full time positions
The store was very fun to work in and the management was very helpful.
Always a fun environment from customers to co workers
Cashier, Stroller Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: the whole store was like a family an truly care for our customers
I was a sales rep an i loved it. I got to work with parents everyday trying to find them the best selection of items for their new born baby. My co workers were very caring, we all worked together. I loved the management they were always very understanding.
Customer service driven
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), 270 7th ave New YorkJune 10, 2014
Pros: knowledgeable staff
Cons: not enough staff to service all customers
Service driven envionment and fun to work for. Knowledgeable staff and very dynamic customer base.
Great company
Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: you'll have job security
Cons: management not qualified, promise unfulfilled promotions
Great company to work for. Although, they claim to have a promote from within culture, when all they do is hire from the outside and have lower members of management train their bosses. Most all of the external hires have experience but have low levels of education and are not qualified for the positions they are given.
It was an okay temporary thing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: 20% off items. but it's only useful if you have a kid.
Cons: some management, hours
It was okay place to work. Worked new hires like DOGS as if we are auditioning for a position to work here. So basically if you get let go after the "auditioning" period, you worked for nothing. Managment gets easily frustrated with employees if they have questions about anything. They don't really care for their employees as they should. Only about – more... the sales they make during the day. – less
Fun workplace dedicated to customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 30, 2014
A typical workday consisted mostly of assisting expecting parents and parents of small children to find products based off their needs. It's a positive environment with employees dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. Management is wonderful in their willingness to listen to and consider all comments and concerns.
Great place!
Sales Associate/Clothing Lead (Current Employee), Sandy, UTApril 14, 2014
I love working at Buy Buy Baby, everyone there is so nice and works well with each other. Buy Buy Baby has the best customer service and we do everything to make sure of it!
Unorganized work place.
Registry Consultant / Cashier (Former Employee), Totowa, NJMarch 7, 2014
Difficult customers and staff. Learned a lot about the products.
Consulting was the best part of the job.
we work as a team
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 6, 2014
Pros: long shifts, making the days sales goal
Cons: health care, short breaks
i been working for buy buy baby for 4 years now, and I have to say it has made me grow into a better and professional person that I am today. i have learned so much from management and my co-workers. we help eachother as much as we can. i've had different challenges with this company, with the struggles i had of learning, my managers never gave up on – more... me. my typical day at work is helping customers in what they and so much more. i make sure they get the best customer service when it comes to shopping at a baby store. i learned how to supervise and take big responisibilities. i consider my managers and co-workers family. we help eachother in all that we can and we give eachother the best advice to do better at sales and customer service. there is nothing hard to do at my job. i like to multi-task. i have alot of experience in retail. the most enjoyable part of my job is that i keep myself occupied and i love looking for more stuff to do or find different ways to make sales to meet our day to day quota – less
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Utica, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Loved a typical day a work, being able to interact with customers helping them locate the items needed for their purchase, or create a registry for their new arrival (baby) co-workers were great people to work with, always lending a helping hand.
Productive.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAFebruary 11, 2014
It was a fun and a fast paced environment. It was a great and a faced paced environment.
My first job
Internet Clerk (Former Employee), Garden City, NYFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: day time
Cons: no cons
Buy buy baby was the first place I worked after being a stay home mom. The only review I can give about this place is that you get to learn a lot about babies. The hardest was standing on my feet for 8 hours. I enjoyed helping the pregnant ladies and making them feel good about themselves. I enjoyed working there for 8 years. My co-workers rock! We – more... have many good times in tose 8 years. It was a friendly atmosphere. – less
Fun Workplace
Costomer Service Rep./Shipping (Current Employee), Rockville MarlandJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: being proficient
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work is:
1. making sure I get there on time.
2. being productive and professional.
3.staying in compliance with rules and regulations.
4.always keep a positive attitude while working.
Advancement at the Sacrifice of Work/Life Balance
Furniture Department Manager/Order Administrator (Current Employee), Kentwood, MIJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: people, excellent customer service experience
Cons: lack of staff, unrealistic goals and expectations, lack of support/resources
If you are looking to further yourself into management with this company, be prepared to sacrifice your days off, as well as working 11+ hour days. This is a challenging company to work for in the sense, that a great deal is expected from you, but resources (staff, payroll, training) are at times minimal. You will work extensively with customers and – more... team mates, which is the part of the job I enjoy the most. It is a fun place to work if you are looking for a part time job for extra money, but be prepared for major sacrifices as a salaried employee. – less
Productive and a fun place too work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sunset Valley, TXJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: co-workers, interaction with customers, learning about the merchandise.
Cons: not getting a lunch when working a 6 hour or less shift. horrible store manager.
A typical day at buy buy baby was helping guests with finding items off of baby registries, stocking merchandise, ordering merchandise for customers, cashiering, down stocking, starting baby registries and keeping the department you are working in clean. I learned a lot of valuable things about bottles, Humidifiers, Breast pumps, pacifiers, Baby monitors, – more... strollers, car seats, and much much more. The management there was awesome!!! they help make the job enjoyable. Except the store manager. The store manager there needs to learn how to respect the employees and needs to grow up. Never knew what mood the store manager was in so you had to walk on eggshells whenever working with the store manager. The co-workers there know how to get the job done and how too have fun!! They are awesome!! The hardest part about the job was down stocking. Items tend too be a little heavy. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers and telling them about the items that buy buy baby carries. – less
good place to work
corporate office (Current Employee), Union, NJJanuary 6, 2014
Good place to work, has lots of growth ahead. Being part of bed bath and beyond has its perks, however they need to realize we are still small and understaff in comparison to how large bed bath and beyond is.
Nice place to work/shop.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Independence, MODecember 29, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks.
Cons: night shifts.
Employees all got along and made sure we always got our work done. We would have employee party like things. My managers were pretty nice and easy to work and get along with.
Really puts the most out of you.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Encinitas, CANovember 30, 2013
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: manager staffing were a bit aggressive.
overall this company is good, more busy during halloween time than ever.
A fun work environment
Cashier/ Sales associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2013
I wasn't there for very long but I was able to enhance my customer service skills while working here. I enjoyed everyday coming to work. my co workers were very friendly and management was awesome.
Productive and family setting workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Newark, DEOctober 30, 2013
I loved working at Buy Buy Baby, everyday it felt as if I was at work with family rather than coworkers. Management was great, I got along with all of my coworkers. Hardest part of the job was nothing honestly, everyday was pretty enjoyable.

1 2 3 4

About Buy Buy Baby

Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) has everything you need to play "house" for real. It's the nation's #1 superstore domestics retailer with about – Read more