BUYSEASONS, Inc

BUYSEASONS, Inc Employee Reviews

A company that was great to me for many years.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Current Employee), Bothell, WADecember 11, 2014
It's hard to sum up so many years in a short paragraph, overall working for BuySeasons was a positive experiece. When I first started there I knew it was a company I wanted to have a future with; the atmosphere was alive and the company was in a stage of aggressive growth, and I hoped to grow with it. And for a long time I did—it was the job that allowed me to transition to a post-college professional. I worked with a lot of fantastic people and worked on some amazing projects there, and for that I'll be forever grateful; but like most great things, inevitably it must come to an end.
overall decent
Operations Lead (Current Employee), New Berlin, WIJuly 26, 2014
workplace is good environment with opportunity. Somethings need to changed to have a more effective workplace.
Account Coordinator
Account Coordinator (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIMay 13, 2014
Pros: fun work enviroment and deditated employees.
Cons: pay
Worked in the business development department with 2 others that has 25 million in annual sales flowing between us. I set up all the new accounts and help them build their business with product selection for both retail stores and online drop shipping. I had accounts around the world and often had to work with customs to get shipments through. I managed every aspect of the account from billing to catalog builds through the FTP site and often the customers website.
Great work environment
Warehouse Worker-returns and inventory (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: lunch-different caterers/restaurants everyday, and sometimes company sponsored free lunch.
Cons: it was seasonal work
This company sells costumes and party supplies. I work in the returns department, where returned items are opened and inspected for damage, completeness, and for the customer to receive the proper credit or replacement. I learned how to resolve customer issues, problem solve, and multi-task. Management and co-workers were both considerate, and willing to help. The hardest part of the job was making sure the customer was satisfied with the way their was handled. The mosst enjoyable part of the job was at the end of the day/shift, knowing that I had helped solve a lot of issues for the customer and BuySeasons.
The work environment brings out the best in you.
Returns Department (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIJune 11, 2012
Pros: getting all the overtime
Cons: maybe the travel distance--but it's worth it.
A typical day at work was like getting paid for something you enjoy doing. The supervisors make sure you are comfortable in your work environment.