By Appointment Only

By Appointment Only Employer Reviews

Revolving Door
Customer Service/admin (Current Employee), 01810November 27, 2014
Pros: nice people, decent hours and ok pay.
Cons: time management, micromanaging, don't like change
This company has a nice atmosphere and most of the people are nice including the CEO and Owner.

The turn around time for this place is so frequent. The interview process is a complete nightmare and I am shocked people that schedule interviews don't walk out. The recruiters are always 20-30 minutes behind on EVERY interview.

They micromanage and expect your desk to be a jail cell.
Click away from this company as fast as your fingers will allow...
Senior Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Andover, MAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: a day here can only last until 6pm
Cons: there is not enough space to adequately represent the cons unfortunately
I spent over two years at this mental nightmare, sweat shop and rue the day I made the mistake of speaking with the recruiter. The message seems sound but the machine is broken and the chain of command is in denial and ruthlessly cut throat, even to each other. You will be lied to and coerced from the moment you get there. They will suck every bit of self respect and motivation you have out and spit your confused carcass out onto the pavement. Take it from me, this is not just some vengeful, talentless nay sayer who refuses to admit his/her shortcomings. This company is NOT a career, is NOT a positive place to rebound and is NOT a place that will do anything but waste the valuable time you have left on this earth. Do not believe the lies and move on quickly. This is a cleverly disguised snake den.
Run, run, run!
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 3, 2014
Pros: great hours and wonderful co-workers
Cons: everything else about this company!
This is a great company for the very few who make it more than a year. But very few will ever make it that long, the turnover at this company is unbelievable. Honestly, the 1 year turnover rate is at least 70-80% and I'm not exaggerating.

And don't get sick, you'll be fired! We always hear that AZ is a right to work state, but this place gives "right to work" a whole new meaning.

The place seems so positive, but after you work there you learn that the positive atmosphere is even fake... you will be threatened or fired if you show or say anything that is not positive. Even if what you say is true.

You're better off scrubbing toilets than working at this company. Run, don't walk to any other job out there!
Great place to work and wonderful people
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Andover, MAMay 9, 2014
Pros: people, good pay, managment
Cons: stress of the job
I have worked at BAO for almost 2 years and this is a place I really can feel comfortable. They do the best job helping you get where you need to be and training was great as well. Everyone is so friendly
Overall Good Company
Network Administrator (Current Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 30, 2013
Pros: not micro managed
Cons: no room for advancement
Monitor/ Maintain and support all IT issues in the office
Created all IT documentation for the office
Great co-workers
Users are the most difficult part of my job, you give them instructions, you show them, you have them do it, and they still don't get it.
relaxed work enviornment
in the beginning it was a lot of fun
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Andover MANovember 15, 2012
Pros: close to home
i made good money but became tired of the company nickle and diming me.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee), Burlington, MassFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: informant monthly sales meeting with a free luch
The training program and management team are extremely helpful.