ByAllAccounts Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAApril 24, 2017
Supported a superb sales team implementing multiple lead generation programs including managing and hosting educational webinars targeting C-Level decision makers. In addition to help build sales pipeline, manage trade shows, partner relations and collateral development. Loved every minute working there with an exceptionally talented management team!
Pros
Working with a dynamic group of people and business partners.
Cons
Working through the economic crisis - very stressful, yet successful!
ByAllAccounts was a startup software company that grew tremendously while I worked there
Principal Financial Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 5, 2015
I worked as a financial analyst in the quality control department validating accounts for clients. I provided financial knowledge to the computer programmers.

The company grew from 18 employees and 120 customers to 60 employees and 1,100 customers while I was there.

Laid back environment with friendly, helpful coworkers. Learned quite a bit about computer software and how account data aggregation works.

Experienced working in a startup company backed by venture capital funding.
Pros
Flexible schedule, casual atmosphere, friendly coworkers and management
Cons
Company was not profitable causing increased pressure from VC's and management