Byram Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Lack of leadership
Associate (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 26, 2016
Absolutely no room for growth unless you are an absolute moron. For example my current supervisor walks around clueless and yet no one in management seems to notice. Management is afraid to promote anyone with sense of intelligence.
Cons
I am a sales person with a proven track record in pharmaceutical sales
Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLJuly 9, 2016
Educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with both health care provider and office staff, to further the progress of customers' business. Support a culture of high performance, accountability and integrity. The most gratifying part of my career at Daiichi-Sankyo is that I love sales and that I have the due diligence, tenacity and ambition to succeed.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Mandated call plan
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAMay 16, 2016
Working at Byram Healthcare I was top CSR in inbound & outbound calls.
entering most orders in a day.Made sure that customers were satisfied with produce and orders were complete.I had that personal relationship with customers. When they called and asked for me I felt good. Knowing that I had did a good job on making that person happy.
I had a good manager who understood issues but making it a fun place to work.
Pros
luncheons
Amazing
Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  PharmacyMay 16, 2016
I enjoy working here at Byram and feel very appreciated. I think they offer so much as far as advancement and knowledge. I enjoy the people I work with on a daily basis and love coming into work. I think the pay is well worth it.
Overly stressful and no advancement
Inside Sales and Programs (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 5, 2016
I enjoyed my co-workers, but dreaded going into the office. They were constantly trying to find ways to cut our pay, even though we beat the sales goal each month. It was a miserable experience. Almost every person I worked with there has moved on from the company. I would not recommend working for them.
Horrible place to work
Biller (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 8, 2016
Omg where to start. The place is unclean, unsanitary, the bathrooms are gross. Employees quit every week from management on down. The system is horrible. Not fexible with time unless you are friends with management. No breaks just lunch. Micromanagement. Supervisor lie on and gossip about coworkers. No incentives benefits are ok. Even the men that work there are gossip. The place is a complete mess.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
No breaks every thing else u can think of
Exciting Job
Assistant Manager-Financial Clearance (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA 92647March 1, 2016
I enjoy working at Byram. It is fast paced and you need to learn a lot quickly. I like the daily challenge and managing a great group of people.
No Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 18, 2016
Customers are always angry from getting the run around about misleading information. Management does not train very well, and just throws you into the spin of things.
warehouse
WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 5, 2015
I pulled orders on a daily basis and got them ready to ship thru ups. this was a medical supply company. I loved the employees. I would do the postage and double checked orders before they went out.
Pros
great people
Cons
laid off
Byram was an unprofessional environment to work at
TEMP (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 11, 2015
The work place was loud and most employees were rude. They do not give you a chance to make yourself valuable to the company.
Pros
Advancements
Cons
Rudeness
The BEST!
Customer Service/Wound Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 5, 2015
This is the best job I have ever had! I loved the company, the people, the environment, etc. I learned so much from this company.
Great enviroment, awesome peers, good place to work.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Worcester,MAJune 3, 2015
A typical day at work would be busy phone wise with customers that call everyday that makes it easy to communicate. Also new customers that need assistance which turn into regular callers that made working there comfortable. Management is always willing to help and very reliable. Co-workers become friends and are always willing to go the extra mile to help. The hardest part of the job was learning the system which came with ease as the days passed. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers.
Pros
Incentatives
nice place to work
Billing and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 5, 2015
it was a nice place to work people were nice environment nice but management were all friends and clicky you had to be in the crew to get a promotion

not much growth and diversity
very boring and set in a way
flexible place to work
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Redmond WashingtonApril 8, 2015
A busy place to work at, professional team mates. flexiblity of hours and time off. Management accessible. Room to move from one department to another.
A demanding job with little reward.
Wound Care Coordinator/Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILApril 4, 2015
The management is very insensitive and demeaning. You're constantly over worked and under appreciated. The employees are treated with little respect and do not have anyone to represent their concerns.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Low moral, pay, and lack of respect for employees
Average
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, coFebruary 24, 2015
Fun people, fun job. I loved my coworkers but the boss was so-so. I would do it again. It was great. I dont have anything else to say.
Stressful place with perks
New Account Lead/ (Former Employee) –  Sanger, CADecember 17, 2014
Had a great management team, however there were some new policies due to company acquiring and merging other companies.
.An okay working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 27, 2014
answer phone and place at least 60 orders per day while assisting with other task in the department.
Great place to work if you want to learn about multiple product lines
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 17, 2014
There is no such thing as a typical day at work because the territory is quite large and the routing plan has me in a different geographical area daily. I've learned so much on the job because Byram offers several different product lines making them a true one stop shop for their end users. Co-Workers are so far apart in other states, it is a challenge to communicate and share success stories. The competition varies by territory as well. The biggest challenge with so many divisions is where to spend your day and creating an effective routing plan. The most enjoyable part of the job is similar to the greatest challenge and that is the vast program offerings, product offerings and being a one stop shop with quality service to offer. My daily plan is to find someone that cares about the patients they treat, believes in patient choice and values a quality program.
n/a
Insurance verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  deerfieldNovember 4, 2014
• Coordinate with all convention hotel and registration materials.
• Strong technical and financial aptitude.-collections/credits
• Organized meeting credentials for (50,000 plus exhibitors).
• Manage room blocks and registration for Exhibitors
• Developed weekly update reports on hotel room blocks for (30) conventions.
• Enter and provide quality assurance for housing, registration and financial data

2.9