ByteManagers is the world's leading provider of quality data solutions that transform disparate and "dirty" data into usable and valuable information. At ByteManagers, we love what we do. We're passionate about the impact we make on our clients' business through the execution of World Class Product Data and ecommerce initiatives.
We are hiring a PPC/SEM Analyst to join our ecommerce consulting team. The Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day management of a large PPC account. Optimization of bid management, ad copy testing, Google Analytics reporting/tracking, and landing page performance evaluation will be critical responsibilities in this hands-on role. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, experienced ecommerce talent to learn and grow.
This is a 12 month full-time contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily optimization of pay-per-click campaign in Google AdWords for 1 large account
- Implement ad copy, with test and iterate cycles, to produce optimal click-through and conversion rates
- Ability to setup campaigns and funnels within Google Analytics for custom reporting
- Monitor campaign results and report key metrics on a weekly basis
- Manage budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with strategic goals
- Understand and utilize bid management tools
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns
- Continuous improvement by offering strategic ideas around PPC/SEM ad hoc
- Research and develop PPC best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profit
Core competency is a full command of Google Analytics and PPC campaigns. The PPC Analyst will need to be client-facing with strong communication skills. A background in digital marketing, search and analytics is required. Experience with Enterprise Search systems (Solr/Endeca/Fast), Social Media, SEO a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working within marketing and/or ecommerce
- Minimum 1-2 years working directly on search engine marketing programs with budgets exceeding $100K/Year
- Google Analytics mastery
- Excels at analyzing and problem solving as it relates to various pay-per-click advertising issues
- Ability to analyze large data sets and produce reports
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Office programs
- Must be a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Adwords Certified Preferable
- Ability to present campaign results to internal teams and clients
Keywords: PPC, SEM, Google Adwords, Web Analytics, Endeca, search engines, SEO, Google Analytics
Candidate Location: Chicago (Preferable)
Possibility of working remotely: ok but not desirable