C&A Industries Employee Reviews

Good place to work that provides different opportunities.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 15, 2017
Good place to provide different opportunities to find the right job you're looking for. I learned how to deal with different people in the corporate work search. The hardest part of this company is that if you get started off on the wrong foot, you may not receive another chance to be placed in the job opportunity. The most enjoyable part of this company is to find a job that you will like to become a part of.
Pros
Working different places to get experience.
Cons
Not getting off to a good start with placement opportunity.
Best internship experience ever.
Training and Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 6, 2017
From the minute I walked into C&A, I knew it was going to be worth my time. As an intern, I was valued, listened too and given credit for having a knowledge base and opinions even though I was just a 20 year old kid. Wonderful culture and a GREAT place to work.
Deceiving Organization
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 15, 2017
On the surface feels like a great company to work. However, the organization is saturated with inexperienced managers who play favorites. Harassment is swept under the rug and despite an open "door policy" what you say will and be used against you. If you are interested in a professional career do not waste your time.
Pros
Flexible with time off
Cons
Dislike
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 26, 2016
I worked here in the winter time and snowstorms
Very scary scafold were very slippery during this time of the year i was also showed how to use machines but not safety tools provided i had to buy my own tools
Delivered Excelent Customer Service
Account Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 3, 2016
*Conducting insurance investigations with various insurance plans, including Medicare and educating patients on their available benefits, to assist patients in obtaining prescribed medications.
*Coordinating medication deliveries with patients, pharmacies and health care providers, to assure medications are being received & financial assistance is offered and used when appropriate.
*Working with Health Care providers and company personal, to assure Patients are referred to the appropriate training, education & supplies for the medications prescribed.
*Confirming ICD 9 & ICD 10 codes, Confirming Health Care Provider's & Pharmacy NPI numbers.
Pros
Lunch Rooms on site
Cons
Short Breaks
Strong Executive Team and Engaging Environment
Housing /Relocation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 16, 2016
I have worked in the Housing/ Relocation Division (AurHomes LLC) since June 4, 2012, at C&A Industries.

Pros
- Positive Work culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Strong communication from Executive Team to all branches in C&A Industries.
-Trust in in-house employees
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Partners with local Health Organizations for our personal health benefits
- Offers Professional Development Courses (Continued Education)
- Philanthropic Company
Dont waste your time
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 21, 2015
A company that does not seem to value its employees. The pay is horrible compared to other companies and they take about 25% profit from the traveling nurses. Not something I would get behind as a recruiter. Look at other options!!! They have better than average training but the trainers seem not to have a vested interest in your success.
Pros
they do take 5s in which you get free food once in a while, It helps hid the facts that they pay you horribly
Cons
Bad pay, way to many recruiters and not enough leads, The book of business has been beat up like i have never seen before, Your expected to call people every week after they have told you not to call
Good family company
Market Research/Sales Analyst C& A Industries (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 14, 2014
Good family company
Good work like balance
Great people to work with
Great temp to hire agency
Notate all messages for leasing manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 19, 2013
a great temp to hire agency
encouraging atmosphere
leadership opportunities
Challenging, exciting place to work
Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 7, 2012
I enjoyed working with C&A. Everyday was a challenging day, with new issues to overcome. C&A encouraged growth personaly as well as professionally.
No comment
Celebrity Staff (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 21, 2012
Overall I would give C&A a below average score. The bonuses are based off of a team performance and not individual performance. The culture is "cult" like. You never know from one day to the next if you will still have a job. The management team has little to be desired. Work life balance is non-existant. No....I wouldn't recommend C&A.