C&F Finance Company Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent place to work
Hourly employee (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 23, 2015
I have been fortunate to join this amazing company. They are so nice for a not so nice type of work (collecting debt). Times are hard for everyone nowadays and they try to balance our personal stuff-things with getting the job done. I like the flexibility of late shifts so can take care of my mom. Pay is decent and benefits are affordable. My co-workers are the best and I'm the luckiest to have them in my life. Training is constant as the law keeps changing. The supervisors are nice, at times rigid and others so overwhelmed (like chickens running around). Compared to other places I've worked they are WAY okay for me. Lots of fun activities all the time and boy they like to eat. I have been here for less than a year and I see a future to either grow personally or within my department. Will recommend C&F to anyone.
Pros
Jeans day, summer picnic, softball game, thanksgiving luncheon, my teammates.
Cons
Just be ready to work your tail off like no other place you have been, Just breath and live on. Pay could be higher.
Worse Company Ever
Collections (Current Employee) –  Richmond,VaOctober 7, 2015
Management only care about themselves your life dont matter all they care about is you taking calls.. Co-workers are great the only PLUS about this place.. This place will suck the life out of you.
Cons
Short breaks
Poor
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 24, 2015
Mngt in my dept is very harsh, not team players. Not what was promised as far as work place. Was told would be OT and there is NONE! We are just seat fillers no growth room
C&f
Loan Processor/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 27, 2015
C&F has lots of diversity. Not a lot of room to grow in certain departments but you can transfer to other departments after a year of being employed with them if you choose to. Human resources is very supportive. I do feel there needs to be more flexibility and understanding for parents/and single parents. I love all the people I wok with.
Bankruptcy Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2013
Good environment, fun place to work, good learning experience.
Pros
cross training
Cons
not too much space to grow within the company.

2.7