C-4 Analytics

C-4 Analytics Employee Reviews

As Good As It Gets
Account Manager (Current Employee), Saugus, MAJuly 2, 2012
Pros: snacks & coffee
I've been working at C-4 Analytics for a few years and I love where I work! It's a typical agency, however your work does get noticed. It's a small company, so you know everybody who works there and the work environment is pretty open, but that keeps all of us sane, as everyone is pretty cool.

The clients are great, and we have a lot of fun thinking up unique strategies. Nobody says no to any ideas we have. Best part is, we get really good results. That makes my job really easy.

May 30, 2013

The ONLY account manager who has been with the company for 2 years hasn't actually hit the 2 yr mark yet (check out his LinkedIn profile to confirm if you want). One thing C-4 Analytics works on is Online Reputation Management... posting reviews on sites like this to do damage control. They threaten to sue you if you leave an honest review. You sign a contract before your offer leter.

Productive Work Environment
Account Management Intern at C-4 Analytics (Current Employee), Saugus, MAMay 9, 2012
Pros: free lunches, good work environment
Cons: low salary
There is a great team at C-4 Analytics. All of the employees are very easy to work with and present a challenging environment. I learned much more then most interns would in the SEO industry. Unfortunately, it is a start-up agency and the salary compensation is not adequate.

May 30, 2013

There isn't even a health insurance plan!

Headquarters