C-4 Analytics Employee Reviews

Fun Culture and Serious Training
Account Manager Internship (Former Employee) –  SaugusJuly 3, 2012
I was offered two different internships at Boston agencies and one in NY. I ended up going with C4 because I felt that I would get exposed to many different areas of digital marketing. I was right. C4 is a group of really, really smart individuals and while I can honestly say that it is actually fun to work there, let me tell you, they mean business. They are really focused on their clients and I watched them consistently get their client's website to the first place of Google over and over again. I got really good hands on training that I don't think that I could anywhere else. I also got to attend some client meetings although I didn't get to present anything. I really learned a lot, but they expect a lot out of you too. Everyone who works there seems to love it, and they do hire some of their interns. If you can get in there, I would say go for it.
Pros
actually learn real seo, attend client meetings, awesome people
Cons
all interns need to get analytics certified from google (although they do pay for it)
As Good As It Gets
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Saugus, MAJuly 2, 2012
I've been working at C-4 Analytics for a few years and I love where I work! It's a typical agency, however your work does get noticed. It's a small company, so you know everybody who works there and the work environment is pretty open, but that keeps all of us sane, as everyone is pretty cool.

The clients are great, and we have a lot of fun thinking up unique strategies. Nobody says no to any ideas we have. Best part is, we get really good results. That makes my job really easy.
Pros
snacks & coffee
Productive Work Environment
Account Management Intern at C-4 Analytics (Current Employee) –  Saugus, MAMay 9, 2012
There is a great team at C-4 Analytics. All of the employees are very easy to work with and present a challenging environment. I learned much more then most interns would in the SEO industry. Unfortunately, it is a start-up agency and the salary compensation is not adequate.
Pros
free lunches, good work environment
Cons
low salary

Want to know more about C-4 Analytics?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C-4 Analytics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8