Unique opportunity for energetic, self-starter to join our aggressive company, poised for expansion into the latest technology.
PREFERRED SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Basic understanding Object Oriented programming methodologies
- Experience with ASP, PHP & WCF is a plus.
Software development analyst duties include:
- gather requirements from business users- develop new software in accordance with standards
- support existing software by making enhancements, fixing bugs, performance tuning
- effectively communicate project status with immediate supervisor as well as business management team
- other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Resolve application support tickets that fit into a subject matter group or require commitment of time to research and troubleshoot.
- Analyze logs and traces from various sources for causes to problems.
EDUCATION and TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering or computer science
- 2+ years experience in Information Systems support, operations, development, or consulting
- Experience with Microsoft Windows technologies
- Experience with ODBC Relational Databases and SQL query language