Great opportunity to join a growing medical services company in the Tampa Bay area. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative, preferably with prior medical AND sales experience for our Clearwater location. Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with other hours/days by appointment only.
The Customer Service Representative's (CSR) primary responsibility is to professionally manage the patient process through the maintenance of patient files, answering telephone calls, scheduling appointments, phone sales & marketing. The primary goal of the CSR is to provide excellent customer care and a professional atmosphere.
- Perform outbound calls to schedule appointments
- Answer telephone and arranges appointments for the medical specialist.
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, media referral and person called upon.
- Collects and distributes mail, messages and reports to the accounting office.
- Maintains patient files and schedules follow up appointments.
- Make sales calls to help generate business leads
- Assist the medical specialist in daily responsibilities.
- Perform a variety of additional administrative and cleaning duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 3 years of previous office experience (medical is preferred)
- 3 years of proven sales and customer service experience is preferred
- Must be well organized and able to multitask effectively
- Must be proficient in MS Office and possess good computer skills
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70%-90% of the work day
- Professional office attire is required
Compensation will consist of an hourly wage ($10-$12) plus bonus opportunity on personally generated leads.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their most recent resume for consideration.
- Please no recruiters or agencies *