C Spire Wireless Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for
CSpire Wireless Indirect Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJanuary 13, 2017
I would start the day off doing some data entry assignments. It would be the numbers recorded in the stores. My supervisor, the indirect sales president, would ask me to organize everything for the weekly report on performance. I would go to the stores two times a week to participate in sales so I could get both sales rep experience and shadow my supervisor. Once every two weeks, I would travel on a road trip to do market-real estate research on potential new areas to build new stores. Once every two weeks, we would go to an organization to do some volunteer work.
Great Company
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 8, 2017
A company that has provided me with a great base of sales, communication, and customer service skills, to grow from. I feel that I can handle any situation that may arise at a job, due to my experiences at Cspire.
great work. bad environment
FIber to Home technican (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSNovember 30, 2016
i loved the field of the job. the work was not too stressful. being on call 24/7 was hectic and barely manageable. needed better management that understands the field better.
benefits
Cons
only tech available was me
great co-worker realtionships
repair technician II- (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSNovember 8, 2016
my last 2 years were spent building and operating the accessory distribution warehouse. I worked at the cell phone repair center, steady pace, great co-workers. the management were great, performed at the best of the abilities within corporate constraints. our division was not condusive to advancement. very limited room to advance. the people that we serviced and reapirs that we were able to perform were the most satisfying part of the job.
A time of transition...
Infrastructure Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSOctober 11, 2016
The Company has undergone changes due to growth. Some are understood, others are baffling the employees. As an non management employee, you are not privy to some aspects of the business, however major budget cuts and store closings are red flags.The atmosphere here is friendly, and the company does take care of employees. When it comes to opportunity for advancement, it is more of a "who knows you" culture. As always each experience is unique and individual. This is not a bad company, please do not take that from this review.
Pros
Employee Wireless phone, PTO, Employee Stock Options
Cons
Management, Confederate Flag on the Corporate building
Good job
Credit Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Meadville, MSOctober 5, 2016
Easy job and has great benefits. Most weekends you get off. Very stable schedule. Not very good pay. But the benefits in the long run are worth it.
First real job.
Account Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2016
As a wireless company Cspire I actually cared about their employees.

My managers were great and my colleagues were great to be around.

While sales wasn't for me I did see other employees climb the corporate ladder.
Terrible to employees
Installer (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 5, 2016
This company is awful a to work for! They believe anything a customer says. One employee was accused and fired for stealing from a customer. The next week the customer found her item that she misplaced! They DO NOT care about the employees at all! They micro manage and look for ANY REASON to fire you and if they can't find one, they will make one up! RUN FROM THIS COMPANY! They are awful!
Pros
Cons
Yes, they are cons!
Productive place to work for
Web Solutions Advocate (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSAugust 6, 2016
Great compensation with decent opportunities to advance.I've learned a lot about wireless concepts and have located my interest to promote human capital .
productive and very fun worlplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. Meeting new people and experiencing to deal with all kinds of phones and activating them, my first time doing this type of work and I love it .
One of the worst Companies I've worked for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MississippiMay 23, 2016
Management was horrible and they did not care about the employees at least that was the case for Customer Service Department. The company also based your performance off customers surveys and that is the straw that broke the camels back for me, my supervisor should be the one who determines how well I do my job not some disgruntled customer who did not get what they wanted.
Benefits
Awesome place to work
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Yazoo City, MSMay 22, 2016
Awesome place to work. Get to assist customers with all cell phone issues and loved it. Pay was Great and so were the owners and CEO.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
NONE
A great place to work to advance skills
Social media/ textcs Resolution advocate (Current Employee) –  Meadville, MSApril 4, 2016
I have worked at many company's but I have to say Cspire has been the best. The only reason that I'm considering leaving is to make more money. They have were you can make extra money through bonus. They have great benefits that are affordable for the whole family. This is truly a company that is about family.
Pros
Great benefits
Very Nice Coworkers and Laid Back Environment
Account Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSFebruary 15, 2016
I really enjoyed working for my local CSpire branch. My coworkers were extremely welcoming and were always willing to help if I had any questions regarding our day-to-day operations.
Pros
Free lunches, employee discounts
Cons
Long hours, lots of time on your feet
High tempo, team oriented sales, moderate stress, non traditional hours
Acount Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 1, 2016
On a typical day I come to work and I wait for customers to come in. While waiting on customers I brush up on my product knowledge and services. When dealing with customers my main goal was always listen to them so that I could help them solve their problems in the most efficient way possible. I did that very well, I also worked off of commission, but while it was my job to sell the customer products and services, I never sold them anything that they did not already need or want.
I learned that people often buy things that they don't need, but they have a desire to buy things, and sometimes knowing that there is a desire present is all that's needed to make a quality sell. I also learned that I have to sell my own self through my personality
great place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Meadville, MSDecember 25, 2015
a typical day was really easy-going. I learned lots of customer service skills that I am excited to bring to a fresh, new environment.The hardest part was my most enjoyable part which was to resolve the customer issues.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no allowances for sick time (doctor's excuses were not accepted)
It was a great place to work,very nice retail store very well kept up
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucedale, MSOctober 30, 2015
C Spire wireless is a very good place to work, it has great staff and also great leaders and managers. The benefits you received while working with this company is the best that I have ever seen in any job. I have never known any other company to have these kind of benefits. It was a very rewarding job and place to work.
Pros
wonderful benefits
Cons
alot of working on Saturdays
Company as a total
Operations (Former Employee) –  JacksonOctober 24, 2015
If you are looking to come tout this company this is what is in store for you. You will give up your nights and weekends.
HR thinks they run the company and will either write you up or fire you when they feel like it.
The pay is well below any company in telecommunications. They try to compete with the bigger companies but don't have the resources. Upper management will promise golfing buddies and church buddies services and operations is pressured to make good on the promised made by that executive.
Operations is pushed to work in a lot of cases 20-30 hours straight without sleep. There is no upward mobility. You will be dropped in situations where you have to bring up services with no training or directions from 1ST level management because in some cases they don't know what is being asked.
Upper management believer in leading by intimidation or bullying. Operations is on call 24-7 but is paid for 2 days on call. HR deemed this fair. HR also has the power to select who can go on call.
Management and HR has often said if you don't it here seek employment elsewhere. Hu Mena has also said that same thing as he had a meltdown aggressively addressing NOCC personnel.
HR has established a clock in and out process that only allows one scan in and one scan out, anything more than that will flag HR and they will contact you for an explanation.
These have been actual events and not exaggerated.
Cspire has launched fiber to the home and Small Business Internet and have been pushing operations to get this off the ground in order not to look like a kicked ant hill.
So if
  more... you want to give up your freedom, be extremely stressed, underpaid, and not advance in your career or life then this is company is for you.
This company is ran by pompous idiots. The Creekmores brothers are great guys but leaving the company in the hands of the current execs? Not a good idea

Good luck.
Pros
Not any
Cons
Oppressed atmosphere, nepotism, no advancement, HR is out of control, VERY STRESSFUL, upper management i.e. VP's are too involved and get in the way. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
Difficult company to work for.
Account Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSOctober 12, 2015
Very busy enviroment, work 5 days a week sometimes over 9 hours.
Fair managment, great co-workers. Company is good to their customers but, when it comes to thier employees they arent so good. Long hours, difficult customers (sometimes), great benifits,
Pros
Off Sundays and Major holidays.
Cons
Long hours, not always get your full break time.
C spire is a great work place.
Voice and Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 14, 2015
This company is a great place to work. The work place environment, and atmosphere is wonderful. Great managers that everyday life away from the company, I cannot find anything other than great things about the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C Spire Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.