C. R. Bard Employee Reviews

Work place full of DRAMA
Former Sporeplacer (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 2, 2017
The management Is terrible. The team leaders don't care about anything but themselves. Supervisors lie to you and tell you they are going to do something and don't do it. One main supervisor doesn't know a thing runs and hides every time a quote big wig shows up. Has no knowledge of the department he is suppose to be running. Human Resources is terrible very unprofessional and rude has a very nasty attitude. They allow those that have been there for years to get away with anything including threating other employees with violence and talk to people any kind of way. Just not a very good place to work. One set of rules for those they like and those they don't. doesn't matter how good you do your job or show up everyday. They good people that work their are always looked down on.
benefits
Cons
management, Hr, and Butt kissers at the job
Quitting in droves
Research and Development Technician (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJune 24, 2017
Lutonix in new hope was truly the worst place I have ever worked. They treat contractors like dogs, order food and don't invite contractors but they can have the leftovers. They are not invited to any meetings. Very unorganized. Employees sit with nothing to do until production lead decides to show up. Always rebuilding product from lack of good training and organizing. It's a revolving door not only for contractors but permanent employees as well. After they lay you off with zero notice they have the nerve to ask if you want to come back. Like you just sit around and wait for them. They have people who sit around all day I and do nothing.Not sure how they manage to keep operating there with all the disarray.
Cons
A company that strive to improve lives.
Capital Equipment and Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 19, 2017
Bard works hard to ensure the well-being of patients that use their products. Management encourages employees to explore every option to meet a patients needs.
Great education in international customer service
International Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJMay 11, 2017
Bard has been a great place to learn the ins and outs of international customer service. There is a wide disparity in management style, department to department. This is hardly a forward-thinking company when it comes to technology and new ideas.
Very great place
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 20, 2017
I love it. It is a work friendly environment. Some of the people ate good. Great benefits and the boss really looked out for me. Nothing but great things to say about this company.
No class or professionalism...
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAApril 8, 2017
The VP had it out for the Director. The VP and Manager were working to undermine the Director. Pretty sad and obvious! It seems like many people are from the neighborhood.
Cons
Very unorganized. Neighborhood employer.
Not even worth it
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYDecember 17, 2016
This place is awful and is filled with constant drama. There is absolutely no professional atomsphere and the management is useless, majority of the time they feed into the drama too. You can find a better job with the little pay you make here especially when pay is maxed out around $15 and there's people who've worked there for 20+ years and that's all they make. It doesn't matter how good of a job you do, you don't get recognized for it and you definitely don't get a pay increase.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, pay, and coworkers.
What I Learned
Customer Care Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Covington, GANovember 27, 2016
Gaining employment with C R Bard has been a very fulfilling experience for me. Learning that the person right next to you could be wearing a medical device that is essential to every day life function is somewhat shocking. So many things that come naturally to me are taken for granted. This position opened my eyes to that fact and many more. At some point in our lives we ave all needed some type of medical assistance. Whether it was major or minor. I learned that in the Medical Equipment field, not all medical equipment is considered a necessity. Though this is considered incorrect, they should be. Anytime your bodily functions are not functioning the equipment is necessity. It is so difficult having companies turn down patient prescriptions, due to insurance reasons. Somethings we have no control over. Those that we do however, are very enlightening. Making sure patients are receiving services and things are functioning properly, is the most rewarding feeling ever. I can honest say that I know that I have helped changed lives.
Pros
The Company is a wonder company overall.
Cons
Lack of advancement from within
If you work hard, you're held back
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYNovember 5, 2016
In manufacturing, hardworking/smart ppl hard to come by. If you're one, little chance to move up. Would be ok if compensated for hard work. Youre not
Pros
Plant shutdown for xmas
Cons
No room to advance, unless you know somebody
productive workplace
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCSeptember 22, 2016
I liked working at the workplace it was a steady paced job. I worked in four different work areas manufacturing many different catheters for hospitals for sick patients.
Pros
discounts on stores and hotels
Cons
short breaks

Want to know more about C. R. Bard?

Ask a question
The employees are the best part of Bard
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJuly 18, 2016
The employees are the best part of Bard. They encouraged me, gave me the training from their experience. The problrm: every employee had their own way of performing the job. It made it difficult to adapt. The management of training is nonexistent. They need to specify one consistent trainer & one way teaching how to perform the job.
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
Great company. Very employee oriented.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 11, 2016
Always a new day. Loved my co-workers and the hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the changes that can occur and figuring out the executives next steps, however, it was very rewarding when you were able to help that executive get what he needed before he could ask for it and he was able to do his job seamlessly.
Pros
Great healthcare and very easy to work with executives.
Cons
Sometimes, not a enough time in the day to get everything you wanted done.
Bonuses very important to executive staff.
Sr. Engineering/Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 25, 2016
Overall I have nothing good to say about C. R. Bard in Tempe, AZ. As long as the executive staff got their enormous bonuses at the end of the year the work was tolerable. When C. R. Bard took over company, profit sharing and any other good thing for production/facility staff was eliminated.
Pros
Cons
Working for multi-billion dollar company was not good.
Quick CRBard Review...
Senior Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJMarch 21, 2016
Been with the company for over 11 years and I'm sad to see it come to an end in June of this year. Over the years it was a great place to work and good people to work with. Unfortunately, over the past few years the environment has changed and its become less like a family and more like work... Outside of that it's been a good company to work for.
High energy, demanding
Product Documention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Covington, GANovember 23, 2015
I worked at Acuity for many years and went through many changes, all in all it is a very good place to work. Managers are in general very understanding in regards to personal and family emergencies. The pay is above average in comparison to other companies with the same job responsibilities.
Pros
Above average pay
Cons
Must be willing to except changes at a rapid pace.
productive and needed field
Assembly Line Worker and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMarch 20, 2015
* Assembly line worker
* Packaging
* Documentation
* OSHA
* Continued education in tech.
* Communication
* Manufacturer
* On the job training
Pros
great benefits
Cons
repetitive
Love the place
International Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 15, 2014
I truly enjoyed my time with the company, the people are great the products are top quality and I loved living in Logan, Ut. The only issue I had was with a two professionals at home it’s hard to find good paying jobs in this valley, also the pay at TMO isn’t great but the area is less expensive to live in too.
Pros
area, people, products
Great support; Excellent learning and growth opportunities
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2014
Great support; Excellent learning and growth opportunities; HR lacks support for current and former employees -- possible understaffing issues (unknown)
Poor Work/Life Balance, Poor Outlook For IT Professionals
Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Corporate ServicesMay 29, 2014
Sadly mismanaged from the top down. No room for advancement, they hire consultants although they "say" they promote from within. Poor pay compared to the amount of hours actually worked to complete your duties.
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
70+ HR Work Weeks
Solid Senior Management Team
VP, Marketing & BD Latin America and EEMEA (Former Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Year after year proven strong results with high ratings with investors.