Pros: collectively, this corporation is outstanding in: employee development, community compassion, ecologically green spirited, integrity and partnership driven, and, a strong & positive leader within the logistical transportation - globally.
Cons: out of the local branch level, my manager was not engaging and was difficult to work with.
Main responsibilities involve being the liaison between effective carrier placement and the clients “best practice" supply chain fulfillment requirements, which involved:
• Development of new business opportunities throughout North America with clients in all forms of transportation.
• Leveraging and optimization - identifying both hard and soft cost – more... savings through clients operating supply chains.
• Electronic integration and business intelligence – streamlining efficiencies through analytic reporting.
• Pro-active problem resolutions and business development through strategic & tactical collaborating and implementation.
• KPI & SOP tailoring throughout the supply chain structure and continual improvement format as a facilitator of sourcing and resources. – less