C.R. Bard Employee Reviews in United States

Was productive but no career progress
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Humacao Municipio, PRAugust 10, 2016
They don not offer job opportunities at long term or professional development. Very poor benefits.The work was very easy to learn in any area or department. I am a person who wants to progress and develop my skills and career.
Its a good place to work nice and respectful people.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Macbeth, SCJune 27, 2016
a typical day at bard was good. Its been good time and bad time. i learned a lot more about how cathiers are made and what they are use for. I also learn how to work with other people. The management was good with good communication. The co-workers was nice and respectful. The hardest part was the bad smell. The most enjoyable part was seeing all my hard working co workers.
Its a good place
UI Lead/Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  New Providence,NJJune 8, 2016
It is a good place to work, i like the work environment. My co-workers are very supportive. It's a bit challenging job but still i liked it !
Fast Paced
Picker (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 3, 2016
Learning how to Ship Fed Ex, USPS. UPS as well as pulling the Orders to be ship. The hardest part of the Job was fufilling the Orders in a timely manner but it was a good challenge.
accoutability
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 4, 2016
Bard porvides/affords the opportuniyt to understand full accountability of sales and sales expectations. The companies products fulfill the needs of the interventional nephrologist working with access issues related to the dialysis market.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Not a wonderful place to work.
All purpose unloader (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCDecember 23, 2015
They pay starting out isn't worth it for the amount of work. Most of the time treated poorly even when your a hard worker and do everything your supposed to do. Poor attitudes by most making it an unfriendly negative work place. Honestly I would never work there again not because of the job because of the people.
Cons
Never knowing a hire date
Overall and good place to grow
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Covington, GASeptember 13, 2015
I am new to this town and Bard is my first job, thus far Bard seems to be a great example of work-life balance.
Supportive management, not al numbers, they truly care
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
none yet
Great products, teamwork very good, compensation very competitive
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 8, 2015
Great company to work for long term.
Great benefits and compensation.
Products are clinically superior.
Passionate to better patient outcomes with product advancements.
Unfortunately do not relocate within Divisions to other territories.
Pros
Great teamwork, excellent communication with Manager, wonderful customer relations
Cons
Do not relocate within territories or Division.
Great place to launch a career and grow professionally.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 9, 2015
Bard promotes quality, integrity, service, and innovation and inspires employees to perform their best. The company attracts goal oriented drivers who work hard and are fun to work with.
Great Company
Director, Int'l Sales & Makrket Development (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 30, 2015
I had the pleasure of working for two Bard Divisions and, while they had two different cultures, the lowest common denominator was the passionate, committed, and talented people.
Pros
Autonomy, excellence, incredible stock performance
Cons
Limitted advancement opportunities
Fast-paced work environment with a multi-faceted industry experience
R&D Intern (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 23, 2015
I learned a lot about how a medical device company works. As a small subsidiary of C.R. Bard, we function as a startup. This leads to employees, especially R&D personnel, to wear many "hats". I've had the chance to immerse myself in product development, manufacturing, clinical, and quality control through this dynamic internship.
Pros
Catered lunches, monthly happy hours
Cons
Sometimes too fast-paced; too many projects can be overwhelming when pushed by hard deadlines
Was very complex yet very interesting work environment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJanuary 2, 2015
It was a very sanitary environment and employees had to wear proper attire to cover areas of the body that could of spread unwanted germs. At first my anxiety was very high and I had to keep myself occupied to keep my mind off of it. However the attire required is important for the safety of those patients who will be put in contact with that merchandise. I learned all about how the facilities were organized and how strict the protocols were in regard to yielding so many catheter by the ended of every week. I also learned how complex every department is and how much of an abundance of merchandise is shipped every week. Managers worked hard to run every department and to be fair to the co-workers. Co-workers all had to be team players in order to make sure that group of manufacturers were on the same page. The hardest part of the job was the tedious repetition required in an eight hour shift. However I enjoyed the pay and I got to listen to music which was a plus.
Intensive workload, but you will learn a lot
Purchasing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TxOctober 2, 2014
It is a great company growing a lot in national and international markets
Pros
new products and new projects
Cons
not too much opportunity to be promoted within the company
Good
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCAugust 20, 2014
Employed in the packing area. People were nice to work with, you worked in a small team environment on different packing machines.
I learned how to load and pack out in just about every area in the packing department.
Management was professional
Co - workers were productive and good people
Depended on the area of packing you worked in
Knowing that I could fill in anywhere because I had learned other jobs
Pros
good place to work
I was a temp but enjoyed my time there
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  covington georgiaJuly 31, 2014
Basically very simple job. Receive orders, pick items from inventory, pack orders, label and ship via FedEx. Compensation for full time employees was decent, Temp agency took about $6/hour of pay. Management was great, culture was great.
Pros
come to work, get to work right away
Cons
temp job
great place to work
QA Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCMarch 6, 2014
I was a lead Chemist, and worked well with my employees. I tested lab samples in wet chemistry and anylitical chemistry.
Cons
excellent benifits
One of the best plants in Moncks Corner and a company of choice.
Human Resources Director SC, GA, Mexico (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCFebruary 11, 2014
CR. Bard was and is a outstanding company producing a quality product and maintained a even more outstanding workforce. It was a pleasure to be a member of a top level leadership team. More importantly one found great pride in working in the medical field and that your products were helping to save lives every day.
Pros
best company one could ever hope to work for in the medical field
Cons
needed to get more prduct for moncks corner vs. mexico
Great Place to Work
Corporate Quality Auditor (Former Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJFebruary 6, 2014
Executive management and senior management place quality ahead of profits. The company stock has been increasing for t he past 10 years.
Pros
everything
A great place to grow with
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Covingto Ga.December 28, 2013
A typical day would at work was loading and unloading trucks, staging product, putting the product up using RF scan guns. as well as shipping out the product. It was a team effort all the way around. our team leads stayed on top of everything that was going on, and would help out when needed. There was over two hundred people that I worked with, but mainly with a certain group of people I worked with. The hardest part was at times it was not to fast paced. that's when I would go help out in other area's to stay busy. The people I worked with was by far the most enjoyable of part. We worked as a team, respected each other, and got the job done at the end of the day.
Flexible hours
Dipper (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCDecember 2, 2013
Made medical equipment for hospitals per customer specifications
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. Bard. Our community is ready to answer.