C.R. Bard Employee Reviews

good atmoshere
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAFebruary 2, 2017
good places to work, casual laid back environment. the people were friendly and good to work with almost like family environment. management was not that bad either.
Risk and Strategy Intern (Current Employee) –  New Providence, NJDecember 28, 2016
C.R Bard is a very exciting place to work. The challenges faced on a daily based helps you to grow as long as you are wiling to buckle down and embrace each challenge. Employees are very friendly and willing to answers questions or point you in the right direction.
Productive and friendly company
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 26, 2016
The company is in a middle of moving to another building so there were only like 10 employees in the old building where I was in. Everybody was concentrated in their work, but in the little moments we get to socialize, everybody was nice and friendly.
Productive Workplace
Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 31, 2016
There is always a way to make a contribution, though you have the freedom to choose what you want to do, as long as you get your work done. Co-workers are easy to work with and the management is respectful and open minded most of the time.
Effective senior leadership
Senior Sales and Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJOctober 30, 2016
Overall, positive work environment. Many tenured employees that know the industry well. Premium brand in the medical supplies field. Good work/life balance.
Was productive but no career progress
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Humacao Municipio, PRAugust 10, 2016
They don not offer job opportunities at long term or professional development. Very poor benefits.The work was very easy to learn in any area or department. I am a person who wants to progress and develop my skills and career.
Great people and culture
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 19, 2016
Great place to work overall. Great benefits and compensation is in line with industry averages. Growing pains exist as the broad reach extends to the international market.
Its a good place to work nice and respectful people.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Macbeth, SCJune 27, 2016
a typical day at bard was good. Its been good time and bad time. i learned a lot more about how cathiers are made and what they are use for. I also learn how to work with other people. The management was good with good communication. The co-workers was nice and respectful. The hardest part was the bad smell. The most enjoyable part was seeing all my hard working co workers.
Its a good place
UI Lead/Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  New Providence,NJJune 8, 2016
It is a good place to work, i like the work environment. My co-workers are very supportive. It's a bit challenging job but still i liked it !
Fast Paced
Picker (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 3, 2016
Learning how to Ship Fed Ex, USPS. UPS as well as pulling the Orders to be ship. The hardest part of the Job was fufilling the Orders in a timely manner but it was a good challenge.

Want to know more about C.R. Bard?

Ask a question
accoutability
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 4, 2016
Bard porvides/affords the opportuniyt to understand full accountability of sales and sales expectations. The companies products fulfill the needs of the interventional nephrologist working with access issues related to the dialysis market.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Not a wonderful place to work.
All purpose unloader (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCDecember 23, 2015
They pay starting out isn't worth it for the amount of work. Most of the time treated poorly even when your a hard worker and do everything your supposed to do. Poor attitudes by most making it an unfriendly negative work place. Honestly I would never work there again not because of the job because of the people.
Cons
Never knowing a hire date
Overall and good place to grow
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Covington, GASeptember 13, 2015
I am new to this town and Bard is my first job, thus far Bard seems to be a great example of work-life balance.
Supportive management, not al numbers, they truly care
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
none yet
Great products, teamwork very good, compensation very competitive
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 8, 2015
Great company to work for long term.
Great benefits and compensation.
Products are clinically superior.
Passionate to better patient outcomes with product advancements.
Unfortunately do not relocate within Divisions to other territories.
Pros
Great teamwork, excellent communication with Manager, wonderful customer relations
Cons
Do not relocate within territories or Division.
Great place to launch a career and grow professionally.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 9, 2015
Bard promotes quality, integrity, service, and innovation and inspires employees to perform their best. The company attracts goal oriented drivers who work hard and are fun to work with.
Great Company
Director, Int'l Sales & Makrket Development (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 30, 2015
I had the pleasure of working for two Bard Divisions and, while they had two different cultures, the lowest common denominator was the passionate, committed, and talented people.
Pros
Autonomy, excellence, incredible stock performance
Cons
Limitted advancement opportunities
Fast-paced work environment with a multi-faceted industry experience
R&D Intern (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 23, 2015
I learned a lot about how a medical device company works. As a small subsidiary of C.R. Bard, we function as a startup. This leads to employees, especially R&D personnel, to wear many "hats". I've had the chance to immerse myself in product development, manufacturing, clinical, and quality control through this dynamic internship.
Pros
Catered lunches, monthly happy hours
Cons
Sometimes too fast-paced; too many projects can be overwhelming when pushed by hard deadlines
Was very complex yet very interesting work environment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJanuary 2, 2015
It was a very sanitary environment and employees had to wear proper attire to cover areas of the body that could of spread unwanted germs. At first my anxiety was very high and I had to keep myself occupied to keep my mind off of it. However the attire required is important for the safety of those patients who will be put in contact with that merchandise. I learned all about how the facilities were organized and how strict the protocols were in regard to yielding so many catheter by the ended of every week. I also learned how complex every department is and how much of an abundance of merchandise is shipped every week. Managers worked hard to run every department and to be fair to the co-workers. Co-workers all had to be team players in order to make sure that group of manufacturers were on the same page. The hardest part of the job was the tedious repetition required in an eight hour shift. However I enjoyed the pay and I got to listen to music which was a plus.
Intensive workload, but you will learn a lot
Purchasing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TxOctober 2, 2014
It is a great company growing a lot in national and international markets
Pros
New Products and new projects
Cons
Not too much opportunity to be promoted within the company
Good
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCAugust 20, 2014
Employed in the packing area. People were nice to work with, you worked in a small team environment on different packing machines.
I learned how to load and pack out in just about every area in the packing department.
Management was professional
Co - workers were productive and good people
Depended on the area of packing you worked in
Knowing that I could fill in anywhere because I had learned other jobs
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. Bard. Our community is ready to answer.