C.R. England

C.R. England Employer Reviews

if u are a family person this is not for you
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: to long on the road
i love driveing truck but hate the toll and away from family a long time when i was a leese person. if you drive as a company driver you have to ddo what they tell you.
Not a very good company for a woman to work for they have men training women otr u sleep in the truck with a man.
truck driver trainee (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 18, 2015
They ruined my CSA score they put that I have an unsatisfactory safety record when I was in training I had 1 incident in my truck in a parking lot of walmart, I was told that trainees weren't aloud to be driving in there parking lot after I hit a little poll which I did no damage to there property. This company made us do most of the driving my trainer at the time was sitting in the front seat when it happened, he was on the phone with his friend at the moment and he wasn;t paying attention and should of. What they put on my record was damaging to me so no other trucking company would hire me cause it looked like I had multiple incidents and accidents which I havn't I only have driven for three weeks with a trainer. They even made you drive when you were tired.
Good Training
First Seat Driver/ Second Seat Trainer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: seen alot of the us driving in all 48 states provided good experience
Cons: lies lies and more lies got fed up
Good training was provided. My overall work experience, compensation, and management relations left a lot to be desired
Outstanding work environment that is growing in there industry.
Lead Diesel Mechanic / Inspector (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great benefits and great work enviroments
Cons: far from home, production based pay
I enjoy having a good and safe work environment. I have practiced and learned that safety is a very important. I have learned great trade skills on semi tractors, trailers and management opportunities.
The most enjoyable part about this job
trunk driver (Former Employee), Burns Harbor, INFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: 10 hour breaks, driven for 11 hours
The most enjoyable things about this job was being able to see the beautiful views of each state i drove though. The great truck stop were cool places to be.
Needs to Improve
Company Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good earning potential if you want to be a trainer/mentor, good miles, and good hospitality (hotels) except dallas inn.
Cons: company is too big. contracts for england graduates.
Needs: better Phase 1 & 2 upgrade system, better recruiting (Recruit candidates who only live within 50 miles from terminals), better pay scale for students and company drivers (Solo), better earning potential (Include doubles/triples/tanker/hazmat loads), better after hours/weekend service for drivers.
Great Travel
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: away from home
Deliver of products without damage state to state. Fun traveling meeting new and interesting people. Learn to read maps and follow instructions.
Pleasant
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 3, 2015
Was an enjoyable experience, got to travel across the country and earn a decent living while doing it. I just wanted something more stable
see the world
Premier Truck Driving School Phase 2 Instructor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2015
Cons: p.t.
meet lots of interesting people
kill the ones you are told to
hardest part of the job was having new soldiers gain the rank of e4-e5 and then forgetting the soldiers they were friends with
Good traveling experience
Company Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, INJanuary 23, 2015
Long day's, a lot of travel, good pay, great benefits. Missed being home, and didn't like driving for so long.
Very good organization
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee), Front Royal, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Their training was good. I learned a lot about the trucking business. A typical day was 10 to 11 hrs on the road, with time for a few breaks of course.Being by yourself most of the time, you don't get much time to chat with your fellow co-workers. You also have almost no time to get a life.
not a good company
Truck driver class A (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: bad company
this company is only out for themselves and not there drivers they want you to get the freight delivered no matter what and they don't want to hear any excuses either. The expect you to drive in bad weather or drive over your hours too.
good starter job
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXJanuary 20, 2015
a typical day would be fast but not allady. I leard that the customer is all ways right. The management team is also a good part of the Ruby Tuesday team.
crenglad
truck driver (Former Employee), utalJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: bad emploer
never work for them again they wont let you take time off when you need it they wont let you stop when need rest ,they dont care if i get time to take showers just over all suck
The company is ok but is definently better out there.
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2015
Pay 25 cents a mile for solo drivers and 15 cents a mile for team drivers. There are local, regional, dedicated and OTR positions.
Was a good startup company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Was a good startup company, but it could be better...no home time somentimes at all...afther months of being over the road in difrent states. Also it had good points as well i.e. by tiching you how to drive a truck properly. You could advance in the company and have a lot to chose from.

Thank you.
Dont get suckered into a llease
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2015
Too long away from home. Driver managers have little concern for your well being. Lease operators that don't train other drivers most likely never make enough miles to make lease payments.
Owner Operator Leasing Your Own Truck
Truck Driver Class A (long haul) (recertification) (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: owning your own business given wise driver-management by the leasee.
Cons: it's truck driving. no, you will not be at home. you have a truck to pay out of debt. the wheels have to roll.
CR England is a great company if the driver desires to invest in his own private business by leasing with the option to buy the truck through CR England Lease Program. Be prepared to be ultimate long haul truck driver. Professionally driven company. Safety oriented and proud of it. I have great praise for the Richmond, Indiana trucking school owned and operated by CR England.
Transport freight to various customers nation wide.
Professional Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great place to earn a commercial drivers license
Cons: this company in my opinion is a truck leasing company.
A great place for a person to learn to become professional driver. I learned how to drive a big rig truck and obtained commercial drivers license. Management was poor in my opinion, in my brief employment with this company. I felt company only wanted a person to lease a truck and or drive with little home time.
Hardest part about the job was being away from home.
I enjoyed the driving and the office view everyday was different
can be exciting
Professional Truck Driver (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: gets to see the world
Cons: billion dollar company with no core value
pre trip inspection of vehicle, trip planning, driving eating ,rest break and post trip inspection is what I've learned. management to me sucks, the hardest part of this job is learning the Qual com on the truck. most enjoyable part is seeing the world and meeting different people

1 2 3 4 5

About C.R. England

C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we – Read more