C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

C. R. England
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 13, 2014
C.R. England was the high point in my life. A huge adventure, Very good money, extremely likable people, tons of perks such as safety awards, certificates, jackets, patches, they went on and on. Safety meetings which help to learn the trade and keep you well informed on procedures. C. R. England has got to be the best trucking agency in the US. I loved working for them, and all of my driver managers had good customer service skills. I got to travel for free and explore the US. I learned to drive in all climates of weather, how to chain up, and when to get off the road because safety was theirs and my first priority.
Pros
Good money, brand new trucks, good people
Cons
too far away from home when emergencies arose

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Fast working environment
Student (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 17, 2018
They give you the information and it’s up to you to study hard and go out to the range and put in extra time ....If you have no expierience you definitely want to do these things or you will struggle..
Pros
The school is self contained
Cons
8 people in a room is rough
Great company
Student driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 17, 2018
Great company I would recommend for new drivers trying to start a career in trucking, fast paced was able to get my CDL in 10 days as promised just waiting to get on the road with my trainer
Pros
Pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9