C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

Sad but Grateful!
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma,CaNovember 5, 2013
It's been about 8 years my dad has been trucking and training students for CR. England.Numerous family events,practices,games,and special moments he has missed in order to haul cross country&provide.My father is a very hard worker and devoted to his work especially to the people he trains!This past week he recently announced that he's no longer going to work for CR. England.A shock for us all,because he was as dedicated as they come.As we sat and listened to him speak,speak of words that were so saddening yet grateful for the work he was given.To me,it is so sad that my father works so hard for this company,yet they don't care to acknowledge the work that is done.The health coverage they provide is close to almost nothing,you would think they would get top of the line benefits for being on the road so much.Always on time,no accidents,no tickets for 8 years and still,CR England fails to help their truckers.My father takes pride in his truck that he now owns and is leasing another.When the leased truck broke down my father had to pay for the repairs which were by the way very costly and out of his own pocket NOT CR. Englands.Every time the truck breaks down,its a sitting truck and that means no money is being made and when he has to pay for the repairs himself its just creating a bigger hole that we have to climb out ourself with no help from CR england.I just wish CR. england would take better care of their truckers and even though it is their job and duties to complete the long hauls,it is a very stressful and demanding job.Driving for hours takes commitment and showing acknowledgment  more... of a job well done is all it takes.Provide better health benefits to take care of your truckers and your truckers will take care of your company CR. England!All in all,my father is so grateful for the opportunity to work there,he's met wonderful people and made friendships that will last a lifetime.But i see it in his eyes that it is time to move on&how sad is it that CR England probably won't even notice that a good man has left their company...  less
Cons
Healthcare, Management, Leasing Contracts, etc.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Terrible
Professional Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 18, 2017
One of the worst positions I have ever held. Months away from the family and little to show for it. I was told I was going to get paid a certain amount and never saw it.
Need to get paid more.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 17, 2017
Need to have more professional management personal. It also seems the current management likes to pass the buck on mistakes that they make. I wouldn't recommend working for CAR England because they don't pay well.
Pros
New equipment
Cons
Poor wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8