C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

Not a good place for a novice over the road truck driver
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City UtahJanuary 9, 2014
This is a lifestyle job and if you like to be at home on the weekends this company is not for you. I drove 36,000 miles and didn't see my home state once during those 4 months.

I was released because of accidents, 3 very minor ones. I hit a rock while positioning an 18 wheeler to back into a loading dock between to other trailers. Scratched the bumper a bit. Then later that same day a grazed another trailer with the trailer in was backing into a parking spot at a Pilot Truck Stop. I could see no damage on either unit but, my driver trainer heard it. Then I ran over a small sign in a parking lot while in dire need, to relieve myself with the sun in my mirrors.
I enjoyed seeing America from the truck and made some new friends. I also learned that trucking over the road( back to back to back) is not the kind of life I want for myself.
Pros
I got to drive an 18 wheeler across Nebraska
Cons
I have very few good nights sleep and the community was selfish.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Rushed
Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 17, 2018
I was rushed to get my license by there School all new equipment that could barely may pass an expection and whenever it was time for me to get on a truck they rush rush rush and didn't worry anything about safety really
Productive enviorment
Driver (Current Employee) –  UtahFebruary 16, 2018
It's a great place to start working,the staff here actually care they are willing to start you off some where and stay with you the whole way, if I where you I would choose c.r.england.
Pros
Good company over all.
Cons
Non.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.