C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

pool hall
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  saltlake city utApril 2, 2014
the hardest part of the job is being traped out on the truck when you work out for weeks and being told you cant only take this much time off and when they decide to let you come home

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

very fun and great people to be around with very positive attitudes
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 22, 2018
At first I was very nervous because I was messing up bad my first day of driving and it was hard to get to know all of the parts that you needed to know. But the instructors are so great at teaching you to drive and excellent at showing you how to get to know all the parts on the truck. I really love the fact that they'll let you know when you're doing very bad and they won't give up on you. My experience here was amazing all you have to do is pay attention,put a lot of effort,practice,and never give up and you'll have a great experience as well.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks
It’s a great program to work for
Driver (Current Employee) –  UtahFebruary 22, 2018
Great job and schooling and I don’t know much about C.R.England yet until I have finished my final contracts of twelve months. That the little I have known within 12 days.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.