C.R. England Employee Reviews

Found 1,492 reviews matching the search
Very nice company
CR England truck driver (Former Employee) –  bURNS hARBOR, iNDIANIAAugust 18, 2017
Normal day would start 4-9
Learned different views on ways to balance work and communicating with people and the diversity of peopless cultures. Different ways to do runs with a 18 wheeler. Stressful from making time points and getting stuck in traffic. Management was kind very understanding but also very demanding.
We were numbers on a time clock was the ba part. And had to check behind myself going in and out from restmoom areas dangerous and not to mention: people unhooking your air hoses or pulling your pin from a load. Thank goodness I always remembered to check. Best part I got to see different places.
Pros
Good pay/ travel
Cons
People are really crazy on the road by yourself or with team driving.
Productive and fun
Driver (Current Employee) –  LouisianaAugust 18, 2017
CR England is a good starting company for anyone looking to get into trucking that has no experience with it the training and school are top notch all the way
Cool calm and collective
Student (Current Employee) –  UtahAugust 17, 2017
Pretty chill staff, friendly and spontaneous. All the instructors are laid back and full hands on! Awesome place to learn and advance in life. I highly recommend CR ENGLAND to all new drivers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough sleep
Friendly and safe
Student (Current Employee) –  UTAugust 17, 2017
pretty cool pretty cool I didn't pretty cool pretty cool I didn't say cuz I was about to say something hello what pretty cool environment laid-back relaxing with a friendly environment all the instructors are four hands on awesome Place To Learn advance in life I highly recommend CR England truck driving school to all up and coming newest drivers out there!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough sleep
Poor training
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 16, 2017
Had poor trainers terrible facilities unfair loads little to no home time terrible help response also tuition charge is very high once stuck on a no load area it may take forever to get your next load
Pros
Cons
a lot
Workplace sufficient
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 16, 2017
Nice place to work at you learn alot about a truck especially the engine and how it performs before you can get behind the wheel of a truck.Allso working for CREngland they train you very well on how to drive a truck getting that behind the wheel experience was very helpful to me.so i would recommend any one that is interested in driving a truck to try this company first.
Pros
Edicational
Cons
Hard work
They have an excellent setup here.
Student (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 15, 2017
They take all the effort to make certain that their drivers are ready and able. They have great respect for their employees, employees too be, and everyone they work with.
Productive and a fun and safe enviroment
Truck Driver (OTR) (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 15, 2017
it is a family oriented company the instructors really are hands on and they work with you. an they make sure before you leave that you have the proper training
Good training program
Student (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 15, 2017
The school and it's instructors are very good and helpful and I hope I pass because it seems like a great company to work for and I have heard very good things from other drivers here, I look forward to jonning the team
Higher ups are very helpful and positive
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Salt lake city, utahAugust 15, 2017
Anyone looking to get cdl training AND a job immediately after, I highly recommend C.R. England. All staff members are friendly and helpful with all your needs
Cr England is a wonderful company.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Utah Test and Training Range, UTAugust 15, 2017
I appreciate the opportunity offed here at CR England. It is a fun and interactive environment filled with wonder and excitement. I am very excited to be here.
Pros
Great trainers.
Cons
Not enough trainers.
Bad trucks
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 14, 2017
They can't keep their trucks on the road. I went through a truck every couple of weeks. Maintenance is horrible on their trucks. Loved my managers. They were awesome.
Fast paced meet new cool people
Driver (Current Employee) –  Caldwell, IDAugust 14, 2017
Fast paced , if you want to make money you will if you get on it if you lazy or no drive u won't ! If you on the road you making money , plan to be away from home a lot , they got new trucks , all automatic
Pros
See allot of different places, meet some cool people
Cons
Away from home alot
Great Company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2017
Great company to work for, awesome home time. Great Pay per mile, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to become a truck driver. Great learning experience
Learning tricks of the trade
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2017
I have been with C.R. England for about a week now and so far it seems to be on the good side. The trainers are awesome at their jobs. Good atmosphere
Pros
One on one learning environment.
Learning tricks of the trade
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2017
I have been with C.R. England for about a week now and so far it seems to be one of the best companies in he business. I can't wait to get out on the road, the trainers are very informative.
Pros
One on one learning environment.
Very good trainer and insructors
Student (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 14, 2017
Fast paste good teachers and excited change.resourceful respectful and the class room helps out alot for your training and hands on experience is very good.
Very Tough
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 13, 2017
They train you well and prepare you for a future in trucking but its a very challenging company to work for you have good days you have bad days but it is always best to take heed of all those aspects and become a better worker.
A good place to start working
Driver (Former Employee) –  UtahAugust 11, 2017
driving for this company was a challenge because of the pay liked the people with the company they were very nice and friendly. This would be great for someone who is just starting out nd does not have a family.
Pros
Nice people in the company
Cons
Not enough money
Good company to work for
Student (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 11, 2017
Had a good experience at CR England they take very good care of their students and their employees they have great benefits I would recommend them to all my friends
Pros
Free room and board
Cons
Very hot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7