C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

just like any trucking job not for everyone
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 16, 2014
when i first started doing truck driving i enjoyed it for a while, because i got to travel the country practically free. but when i started missing my family and wanted time off to go visit it was almost impossible for me to take time off so wouldn't do over the road ever again. As far as the company you'll deal with both good and bad people. the sad part is there is more bad than good. these people well try to put you down, make you feel like your expendable and reality is you are. because they always have new drivers graduating so they have no value or respect for their drivers wouldn't recommend it for anyone even my enemy.
Pros
get to drive newer equipment
Cons
very hard to get home time

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting place to be you will be able to learn a whole lot about trucking here
Driver (Current Employee) –  LouisianaDecember 8, 2017
Pretty good this is the best place I have ever been to the people and the trainers do anything they could to help people succeed I'm greatful to be apart of this team.
Pros
Pretty good
Cons
Healthcare
Great
Drivee (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 8, 2017
Great place to work .. The people here are hreat to work with.. Very respectful people open arms ..the trucks here are great to drive its just a wonderfull place overall
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8