C.R. England Employee Review

View all C.R. England reviews

lol
driver (Former Employee) –  waMarch 9, 2014
I enjoy reading the comments the people are positive. so lets really tell you how the system works. so first you contact a recruiter. then you are shipped by bus from your town to Utah where england is located. apon arriving at the bus station a taxi comes to pick you up and takes you to england. now here is where they figure out if they can fit you into there housing or they send you to a ramada up the road a few miles(i got the pressure to stay at the ramada) so moving on back to the school. here is how this works. see they want to bring as many people in as they can. witch about 80% of you will get cut any way they can. england gets a 10,000 dollar grant for each person they bring in on the first day. but they cant handle very many people in at a time. so for any reason they cut you. i had a good time. it was fun to watch how many people got cut. it was very fun. the first class instructor you get is a awesome fello. but seriously england is the worst company to take this chance with. i would recommend swift any day over them. don't waste your time with a over crowded messy class place
Pros
good instructors
Cons
messy. insecure security, over crowded, waiting, little pay, little home time.

Other C.R. England Employee Reviews

very fun and great people to be around with very positive attitudes
Driver (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 22, 2018
At first I was very nervous because I was messing up bad my first day of driving and it was hard to get to know all of the parts that you needed to know. But the instructors are so great at teaching you to drive and excellent at showing you how to get to know all the parts on the truck. I really love the fact that they'll let you know when you're doing very bad and they won't give up on you. My experience here was amazing all you have to do is pay attention,put a lot of effort,practice,and never give up and you'll have a great experience as well.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shorts breaks
It’s a great program to work for
Driver (Current Employee) –  UtahFebruary 22, 2018
Great job and schooling and I don’t know much about C.R.England yet until I have finished my final contracts of twelve months. That the little I have known within 12 days.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at C.R. England. Our community is ready to answer.